𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

❝ 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐓 ❞

It was beautiful day at afternoon as the sun was brightening like usual,

The wind howled at the flowers and trees with it's gentle breeze while the lake the lake adopts a tortous course as the water flows like a stream.

In a manmade road, we see a guy with a feminine and slender body, while his long hair color have a pure silver like a white snow that can made women jealous of his hair.

He wears a black coat that covers most of his upper body, while in under he wears a short pants that only cover his private part and not his legs.

And his waist carries a two sword with a strange hilt that shape like a D.

What unique About him, is the fact that he is a beast folk or for more accurate-

He's a wolf beastfolk....

While he was walking and following the road he encounters many monsters that are big, strong and strength that never seen before as such he received experience from fighting these creatures whether learning it's trick or skill.

Whistling~

But for now, he's just enjoying the sightseeing and viewing the nature itself. as he walks alone in the middle of the dirt road ,he suddenly he hears something gurgling noise from his wolf ears and a rotten stench.

??? : " * Sniff * . . . Greenskins "

He raised his sword and coated with his magic to any surprise attack, only to be correct as the nearby bush began to rustling.

A silhouette appears in front of him, as he slices it immediately before it can act and to revealed that the silhouette was a goblin body that was slice in half before the others appears from the bushes.

??? : " you guys are bold enough to attack someone in bright day, you greenshit! "

" But.. "

" I'm itching for a fight so get ready to die you greenskins! "

A goblin with a wooden mace try to him only to be gash and slit by the edge of the wolfman's sword as the green creature scream and gurgle while the other goblin with an bow shoot at him, but was dodged by the guy due to his fast reflexes which shock the attacker and the beastfolk throw his sword at the goblin with precisely accuracy that pierce it's skull.

The others tried to attack together, only to be straight slices clean them by his other sword While the other few was so scared to move as if they were the prey and not him.

??? : " Oh~ what happened?~ scared now because you do now know who you are fighting? "

Just then a fog just appeared out of nowhere, thinking that it will scared the goblins however this greenskins are no ordinary once as the man observe their movements, skills and learning capabilities.