Chapter 2 - No...

---

"Peter!" I yelled before taking off in the direction I last saw him in. Speeding around the battlefield I was quick to find him cowering in a slight divot in the ground. I quickly super sped over to him and stood in front of him, my palms turning outwards so they were facing away from us, I created a shield behind my back. "You okay?" I muttered out to my boyfriend below me who had his arms wrapped around his head for protection.

He nodded meekly before sitting up slightly realising that I was keeping both of us safe inside a protective purple bubble. A bullet then landed on my shield causing me to strain and crumple down onto one knee. Peter jumped up onto his knees, cupping my cheek lightly.

"It's okay." I assured him locking eyes with him. "We're okay." He nodded slowly, stroking his thumb along my cheek making me painfully smile at him, due to the strain on my brain.

Then suddenly all of the explosions stopped. We both frowned at each other, confused, what's happening? Cautiously I lowered my shield and turned to look up at the space craft. We watched as the guns repositioned so they were firing up into the sky instead.

"What the hell is this?" Sam yelled.

"Friday, what're they firing at?" Tony asked his AI.

"Something just entered the upper atmosphere." She replied in her lovely calming accent.

An orange glow shone through the grey clouds as the guns started firing rapidly at whatever it was. The bright glowing thing then dove right through the ship, like it was made of paper. A blue trail flew behind the glowing thing as it went right up through the middle, stopping when it came out of the top. Bright orange explosions lit up the ship before it came crashing down into the nearby lake. My wide eyes traveled back up to the flying thing and narrowed trying to focus on whatever that was. It kinda looked like a woman..?

"Danvers, we need an assist here." Cap said, yep, that was definitely a woman.

The glowing lady dropped down at an impressive speed, landing with a thud directly in front of me and Peter. My lips parted as I stared up at the still slightly glowing woman in front of us.

"Hi, I'm... Peter Parker." Peter squeaked out from behind me. I was still too baffled by what she just did, she was definitely on a whole other level compared to me. I mean, sure I was powerful but damn... I don't even understand my powers half of the time.

"Hey, Peter Parker. You got something for me?" She asked. Still gawking slightly I pushed myself up onto my feet, snatching Peter's hand to help pull him up seconds after. He groaned slightly, letting go of my hand to clutch the gauntlet instead. His eyes traveled behind both me and the woman causing my gaze to follow. Thanos' army had regrouped and was charging at us rather quickly.

"I don't know how you're gonna get it through all that." Peter mumbled both of us moving our eyes back to the woman in front of us.

Wanda suddenly landed down next to us making me smirk. Another lady riding a pegasus?! stopped on the other side of Wanda, I'd never met her before either. Peter slowly handed off the gauntlet to woman in red, blue and yellow.

"Don't worry." Wanda huffed out.

"She's got help." A woman in... I want to say Wankandan gear says stepping onto the scene.