01

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

JUVENILE.

𝗔𝗦 𝗜𝗧 𝗪𝗔𝗦 nearly lunch time, our young red haired protagonist trudged towards the lunchroom with his tiny lunch box in hand, passing by the restrooms on his way. He paused upon hearing  very disturbing moans and grunts from the girls bathroom besides him.

He already regretted taking the route going past the bathrooms.

"...." Zero stayed quiet, his silver optics tinted with curiosity and an idea. "I'll go get Ree, she'll get a kick out of this..."

After all... Friends looked out for each other's entertainment.

Several thoughts flooded through Zero's mind, his childhood having been ruined already at such a young age. "... I sure hope that's not what I think it is... That'd be disgusting..." Zero muttered, calmly continuing on his way to the lunch room.

Whilst Zero was on his way to inform Ree of the strange noises emanating from the girls bathroom, the dark haired girl was peacefully eating her lunch with her elder sister of one year.

"Imo-chan," A five year-old ravenette began, "How was yesterday? Did you make any friends?"

"Well, there is a jerk named Zero... He's really weird... I dunno how but I guess we're friends now." Ree muttered bitterly, unpacking her bento with a firm scowl. "Oh, it's rice with curry today, Onee-chan."

"I see. Is he the one that you got into a fight with?" Sixie questioned knowingly , taking a large spoonful of the rich curry.

"Ehhh?" Ree had yelped in shock "I never told you about that- Anyways, where is that boy you like? Philo right-?" she pitifully attempted to divert the subject of conversation.

Sixie sputtered, her chewed up food splattering over the lunch table. Her face crimson. "No! Douma is just a friend, Ree. And besides... He's kind of a jerk." Sixie had rebutted, her face wrinkling up in an attempt to hide her embarrassment.

"Yeah yeah, whatever you say." Ree replied boredly, clearly not believing a single word her sister threw at her.

"....Is your conversation done now?" a dead, monotonous voice inquired, the two girls shrieking as they weren't aware he was there.

"H-HOW MUCH DID YOU HEAR?!" Ree demanded, grabbing the sleepy redhead by the collar of his kindergarten uniform.

"I've been here since you opened your bento.... I figured I'd let you finish your conversatio-" the girl interrupted him with a scream of embarrassment, releasing him from her hold in favor of covering her face.