A Party Gone Good

A big department, used by NERF for hosting guest. Not far from the main house complex. A huge window with a heavy curtain kept the light out giving its occupants some privacy.

Waking up in the middle of the night. 

-“Was it night?” 

The moon was up, a few rays of light managed to pierce and allowed some examination of the surroundings.

-“The room is still too dark. It is hard to see, and the bed, feels weird, too big, was I bed always this big?” confusion kept growing, something was way off.

-“I feel my throat sore and a weird taste all over the tongue, but at the same time seems familiar. Might like it, would have to buy again whatever it was and eat it again to decide”. The hands stared trying to reach the side table for something to drink.

Trying to move, the legs felt weak, not responding as they should. The heart beating like there was no tomorrow. Even tho, just a few moments, it was supposed to be asleep. 

-“Was there a nightmare that provoked such a heart rate? Has been a long time since a dream cause this effects”

While the memory was still catching up with the events of last night, 

-“or days, or was it 3 weeks? Can’t be sure right now. Better take a drink to see if it help gaining some energy.”

Finally a glass of liquid was found on the side table, the smell was funny, but not weird enough to stop it from getting into the mouth and swallowed.

The liquid was strangely familiar, 

-“I was expecting water, but this was acceptable and kind of bring back some memories, but can’t quite picture exactly what.”

Not a single drop og the glass was forgotten, everything was drink with the outmost desire. 

-“Was that the flavor that was on the tongue just a few moments ago?

Seems whatever it was, this tasted almost the same, but felt heavier. Thicker. 

Quite refreshing, but now a strange hunger is taking over.” 

Just enough light came through the narrow space between the curtains. So It was decided to take advantage of that and start investigating what is going on.

Behind, a sound, alerted the sleeping senses.  

A humanoid body was moving, just at arm’s reach. Looking closely, it wasn't just a humanoid body. And that face! And why am I naked? Did I just hear a Goat?

Things where escalating too quickly, and seems this could be just the point of the iceberg.

-“Lets Back off for just a moment, I need to think. What happened yesterday? Please, let it just be yesterday. Why is someone in my bed? Please, let it not be one of the Staff members on NERF. Thinking about it, no! let it not be who I think it is! May that face be wrong!”

The room was hard to transverse and really take a good look at someone under this low light, but turning the lights on could be a bad idea, better leave whoever is sleeping and run away! 

-“But, I need to see what is going on!    “

The window was closed and it was still dark outside, but maybe the moon could provide further insight on what is going on without waking anyone up. 

-“No time to find anything to put on”

In a single movement the curtains where opened. Letting the moonlight pierce inside the room, allowing all naked bodies to be somewhat seen on the room and a little of what lies in the shadows.