I

This is based around the contents of this (^) video. Not all events that happen are completely correct and in order of appearance.

"Hey," Seb pokes my cheek fondly. "We're filming in 5 minutes."

"K." I take off my beats and hang them around my neck, before getting off the couch and stretching. Bones crack in my back as I twist around. Justin sneaks up behind me and and captures me in a tight hug. "Yo, bro!" I exclaim, heart pounding in surprise.

"Sorry." I tap his clasped hands that are settled against my bare stomach. 

"Why are you apologizing? You don't have to every time. Work on that, m'kay?"

"Mhm." From outside, we both hear Manager Ty and Oliver's voices calling all North Stars to the patio. 

"Come on. Let's go." I follow Justin outside after tugging on one of the boy's discarded T-shirts I found on the couch.

"Today, we're going to play 'Never Have I Everrrrrrrrr'!" Sebastian declares, and we all erupt into yells and chaos. 

It had been many questions in when Oliver says, "Never have I ever... picked a girl up from the airport." The boys laugh and look around at each other to see who put a finger down. They all yell, "OOOOHHHHHHHHHH!" when they see my finger down.

"Wait, did you really?" Seb asks.

"Kind of." I answer. "She was my brother's girlfriend, and he couldn't get her, so I did."

"That doesn't count!" Ryan argues.

"It does!" I counter. "Y'all didn't say who it had to be specifically!" Oliver scowled.

"Fine! Never have I ever picked up a girl I was interested in from the airport." There was a pause before another one of my fingers went down, and they all exploded with "OOHHHHHHHHH!"

"Who was it?" Regie asks.

"I'm not going to expose them!" I lightly shove his shoulder and he teeters close to the edge of the pool.

"Yo! Don't do that! I almost fell in, cuh!" Darren lets out his high-pitch giggle and I snort.

"Eyy! Darren!" I grin at Darren's intended pursuit to hug Seb, who struggles to escape.

"Ryan! Next!" Ryan smiles broadly and wipes across the camera.

"This is... SPIN THE BOTTLE DARE EDITION!" Seb announces. 

"EYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!" The boys laugh and yell in utter chaos. I stand next to Justin and he hugs me again; I roll my eyes and allow it.

"Whoever this lands on has to do 15 pushups!" There was a brief pause as the water bottle spins. It happens to slide off the table. Seb picks it back up and spins it again, and it gravitates towards me. I sigh and laugh as the boys yell in excitement. Darren tackles me and I shove him off, laughing in ease. I align myself in pushup form and begin. The boys yell out my reps until I hit 15. In a split second, when the camera looks away, I rip off my borrowed shirt and fling it across the room. Then, I continue my pushups just as the camera pans back to me. Seb exclaims, "Yo! What happened to your shirt?! My gosh! Every video!" I grin, stand, and cross my arms confidently over my forest-green sports bra; I spot Regie winking mischievously at me and disappearing to do the same. He sneaks around on the floor behind the kitchen counter and emerges next to me, slinging his arms lazily over my shoulder and interlocking our fingers.

I hold back a laugh as I lean my head on his shoulder comfortably. He looks at the camera with sexy, smoldering eyes and then I tickle him, his body spasming onto the flat, gray, cushioned chair and him laughing in a hysterical manner. I feel Oliver's gaze on me, and I look up to see him looking away and mustering a fake laugh at Darren's attempt to capture Seb again, but not before I see a flash of green: Jealousy. I smile inwardly. 

After a while, I pad into the kitchen to grab a Gatorade. Regie joins me and wraps his arms around my waist, settling his chin into the crevice of my neck. I finish drinking the bottle and put it in the recycle bin. "Oliver's jealous, you know." His heart thunders at my back. We hear yells from outside as Seb emerges from the frigid pool, soaking wet, Darren's dare for him complete. His cry of anguish cracks us up.