• 𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈 •

Song playing: Stigma - Taehyung (Bts)

[𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐬]

" There are seven days in a week

The thought making my legs weak

A friendly reminder, just so you know,

Seven more deadly sins to go "

The man's long slim fingers danced on the piano, playing a tune his soft voice singing along to it. the tune was pretty hard but it seemed nothing to him. his hand glided on top of the instrument, moving swiftly, waltzing on the black and white soft material of the keys.

Lost in his own world of music, he didn't notice someone else entering the room, a smile coming to her plump red lips, she silently watched her love and betrothed play the song.

Even tho he played it perfectly with no issue in the middle, the song still felt off to him. as if something was being forgotten. stopping in his place, he went over some parts over and over again, eyes don't prying off the keys. he didn't need to look at the notes as the song was carved in his mind.

He felt a presence sitting next to him, a pair of smaller hands next to him on the key. he looked up meeting her soft gaze. no words were needed, the melody and the sound of their beating heart was enough to communicate.

The blond started playing the song again, making sure not to get his hand too far from his area as he sometimes would get distracted and move them one octave above. this time the melody sounded even better, more perfect and amazing if that was even possible. they didn't talk, but the sound of their song was loud enough to fill their heart and brain. it was enough communication to show each other how much they are in love.

"That was....amazing"

He said as the song ended, mesmerized by the tune. a heartily chuckle left the girl's lips.

"You say it as if we don't play piano together at all"

Ruffling her hair, he hugged her, hiding his face in the crook of her neck, inhaling the smell. those two were inseparable. as both like to call it, only death could tear them apart. as much as it might sound weird, they agreed if ever any of them died, the other should do the same.

"I'm tired"

He said, face still buried. his sound was muffled and his hot breath on her neck made her shiver. it also tickled her a bit not gonna lie. she nodded, hand wrapping around his back.

"Any new place to take over?"

She hummed, one hand playing on the piano. some small tunes here and there which were mostly dark. one of those that would make your life flash past your eyes. Bill nodded, coming up to face her instead of enjoying her warmth and scent.

"Yeah, this other place ruled by pines."

She cocked a brow, confused by the last name. pines? like... pine trees? a smile cracked on her lips.

"I bet taking over that one would be as easy as the nightmare area"

He rolled his eyes, answering her.