Everyone has some kind of sweetness right ?

Sour's POV :

Welp that was it ! Sweet was bugging me about Being " Sweet " and " more Approachable " well if I'm Treated like Some Grap being Trown into Strawberry's cake mixer I'll just keep Sweet away or better yet just ignore her.

Hm I guess I could do that , I walk by The Café with Apple Dumplin' Getting out of her tent . Sure I think Apple is cute at times but just because she's Strawberry's cousin doesn't mean anything. She looked cute though , Her hair not done in her normal Style and Tea time Sleeping outside of her " house " .

 She looked cute though , Her hair not done in her normal Style and Tea time Sleeping outside of her " house "

I know Apple noticed me by now , I'm often Quicker at the Café that sweet .

Apple : Oh! Hey Grapes , Whatcha doing ?
Sour : Uh normal Monday morning things , you ?
Apple : Uhm Y'know The usual
Sour : See you around Apple

I walk in the Café Strawberry greeting me with her normal smile, we kinda had a Cherry jam song Marathon . With the winner got a Free cake . Well of course strawberry was the Winner...

I don't think strawberry understands that I was more paying attention to her cousin. I'm happy she's with Cherry , I mean I'll not go into why Cousin and cousin is Super Weird.

Anyway I see Sweet literally run to the Café, She lost her glasses so that took along time for her to find. I'm happy I don't have any , It seems like a hassle

Sweet : I'M SORRY I'M LATE

She screams like a walrus , It's like she doesn't understand how people get death .

Strawberry: Oh ! It's okay , it's the first time after all . What keept you ?

Sweet : oh well my glasses—-

I looked out the window to see apple looking at me , Sometimes I sure think this girl is a stalker. But she wasn't giving me breakfast eyes but more Lovey eyes.

When she noticed she turned away that was kinda adorable .