"Tommy"

You got up after the teacher called you for your fun fact thingy and you excitedly walked up to the Teacher "Hi, there! I'm y/n and I'm new to this classroom! And my fun fact is...I'm a small streamer on Twitch and my username is...u/n and I one day hope to meet the Dream SMP!" little does she know that the one and only TommyInnit is in the same editing classroom as her. The bell rang and that was the end of school bell ring. Tommy: hey...your Y/n right? y/n: yes, and you must be Tommy? Tommy: yes, i am Tommy...hey, wanna come over and stream with me? y/n: sure! Can i bring my laptop and stream too? Tommy: of course you can!

You guys get to Tommy's house and set up your stuff and start streaming Tommy: hey, boys! How are we today? ...good! I also have a special guest with me today!...Y/n!!!!!

Y/n: thank you, Tommy! Tommy: no problem, cutie

Y/n: c-cutie? Cute!! Tommy: s-sorry! I didn't mean to say that!

Y/n: it's okay, Tommytoms! Tommy: tommytoms? I-I'm flattered! Stop!

Y/n: no!" Tommy: okay...then feel the wrath of my hands!!! Hahaha"

Yn: n-no!!! Wayyyy!!! Tommy: *stands up and grabs you out of your chair and picks you up and kisses your cheek* y/n?

Y/n: t-tom *you hide your head in the crook of his neck, then look up and kiss his cheek* yes,Tomtoms? Tommy: I-I really really like you...

Y/n: i-i like you too, Tommytoms.... Tommy: will...you be my g-girlfriend?

Y/n: yesssss!!!! *you kiss his soft lips gently*

Tommy: I love you, y/n! Y/n: I love you too, Tommy baby!

*y/n looks at the computer and sees they're still streaming*

Y/n: t-tommy? Tommy: yes, baby?

Y/n: your still streaming! Hahaha. Tommy: oh. My. Goodness!!!

Chat: hahaha! Ship! Cute!!! Awe!!! They are so cute!!!

Tommy: okay chat. I'm gonna end it here! Bye boys!!!

A/n: sorry this short. I have had a lot a of depression lately, so it will be short this time. Thank you for reading, my little phrogs:] (frogs)