Wear My Hoodie

Katsuki often wore casual clothes around the dorm. Everyone knew that he had a few favorite outfits for inside the dorm and a bunch for going out.

During the fall, he'd pulled out his warm clothes. Black sweatshirts, crimson sweaters, and jean jackets. He had everything.

Class A was well aware of what colours his closet mostly consisted of.

It was Sunday and closer to nine in the morning. Katsuki sauntered down to the common rooms, exhausted and half-awake. He wore black sweatpants that he'd very obviously slept in and a blue sweatshirt.

The sweatshirt, however, was different. from his others. It smelled of gasoline, cigarette smoke, and citrus. To Katsuki anyways. The most overpowering smell was the cigarette smoke.

It wasn't a pretty sweatshirt. It wasn't a fashionably ripped and ruined sweatshirt done on purpose. No, it was an old, worn-out sweatshirt.

The ends of the sleeves were frayed and the layers were slowly falling apart. Strings hung and small tears showed.

Dark stains that were very obviously from gasoline were splotched in various sizes and shapes all across the sweatshirt. Alternatively, specks of a rusty brown were scattered across the sleeves.

The hoodie's strings were long since gone and the waistline sported significant rips from getting caught on items. All in all, the steel blue sweatshirt was shabby and nowhere near any of Katsuki's other clothing.

Immediately, he got curious looks.

"Yo Bakugou, where'd you get that?" Sero incredulously asked. Katsuki flapped a hand in a 'be quiet' manner.

He padded through the room towards the kitchen to find food. He'd barely slept and felt his body dragging him down. Today was going to be a long one. Cereal was the fastest option so he opened the cabinet and grabbed one of their bowls down. When they'd accidentally thrown Mineta at the cabinet and smashed the bowls, they decided that circular dishes were outdated and got squared plates and bowls.

Katsuki set the forest green bowl, the class voted on colours, on the counter and moved to look through the cereal options. He crouched in front of the 'closet' and scanned through the options. They opted for filling containers with the cereal so they could pour the cereal without the whole 'extra back into the box but not the bag' bullshit.

Covering his mouth, Katsuki yawned. He pulled out a simple container of Cheerios. The honey ones. They were all labeled in addition to the containers being transparent.

He hadn't been asked another word, everyone knew by now not to bother him when he was this tired.

He was going to go out with the original owner of the sweatshirt today. He'd gotten permission to have his dark-haired boyfriend drive him in and out of the campus with a temporary keycard.

As he sat on the kitchen floor with his bowl of cereal, he ignored the passing thought that he should go eat at the table. He was comfortable here and the heater blew out from under this specific cabinet.

He held the bowl in his lap as he leant up against the cabinet, his phone in one hand and a spoon in the other.

As Katsuki took a bite of his cereal he unlocked his phone. He scrolled through news articles and other trending topics.

His phone rang and he quickly swallowed the mouthful he'd been chewing. He answered it very quickly, his ringtone was the piano cover of a My Chemical Romance song. An easily identifiable one.

"Hey" Katsuki said. The caller was none other than the owner of his heart. Kariage.

"Hey KitKat, you good?"