One shot

Whoosh~ Whoosh~

I could feel the cold breeze as petals fly around us and my heart beating nonstop. Its like time stopped. I was just staring blankly at his handsome face, his silver hair and blue eyes. He was staring at me as well.

I went back to reality when
I heard my younger sister, Ravielle asked while waving at my face. "Sis, are you alright?"

"h-huh? y-yeah I'm fine." I responded with a forced smile.

She looked at me with a confused look. "Are you sure?" she asks. "We can go inside now if you want." she continued.

"No, no its fine." I said while smiling and continued walking. She nodded and started walking as well.

Before we left the rose garden I looked at him one more time.

"Based on his uniform he must be a knight" Ravielle said with a smile as if she was teasing me. "You like him. right?" she said with a teasing smile.

I smiled. "No, I don't." I said.

"Huh? Really? Are you sure about that?" she asked with a look on her face as if she doesn't believe me. She smirked. "Then, why do you keep looking at him?" she asked.

I sighed. "Fine, I admit, he looks handsome." I said.

She then just laughed and went back inside the mansion.

After that day me and Ravielle always ran into that knight whenever we go on walks in the rose garden. We found out that his name was Alexime and soon we became close friends. Our parents and the other workers got used to seeing us together that whenever they see us they tell us that we're good friends.

As time passes by we got closer and closer until one day he confessed and now------

----------

Knock~ knock~

I heard someone knock on the door. I then stopped what I was doing and went to the door. "Yes?" I said. The moment I opened the door I saw Ravielle standing there.

"Sis, the knights just finished training." Ravielle said with a smile.

"ok then, let's go." I said with a wide smile and left my room.

--------

It was a sunny afternoon. We went straight to our favorite place to go on walks, the rose garden. When we arrived there we saw the knights go out of the training area. The training area is close to the rose garden so we see knights everyday.

I then looked at the knights as if I was looking for someone (well, duh that's because I'am looking for someone).

Some of the knights noticed us and approached us. They bowed. "Good afternoon, my lady. If you are looking for Alexime, he's still in the training area." Said one of the knights.

I couldn't stop myself and smiled the moment I heard his name. I nodded and thanked the knights then we headed to the training area (yes, we, Ravielle is still here).

"You really love him huh?" Ravielle said when we were alone on our way to the training grounds.

I smiled. "What do you mean by that?" I asked even though I know what she meant. "Of course I do" I said with a smile.

She said with a bitter smile "I'm happy for you sis. Even if you have to hide your relationship you're still happy together."

I looked at her with pity. She loved somebody very much but they didn't last long. They broke up in just a few months. The man she loved gave up on her easily.