VI

N'laisah Dior Olsen
Monroe, Louisiana

"I ate you out and ion get nothing in return?" One my hoes complains to me.

"Ion suck dick. You're welcome tho, eating my pussy is a pleasure." I put my panties and shorts back on.

"Damn can a nigga get a kiss at least?" He puckers his lips and I bust out laughing.

"What the fuck is funny?"

"You nigga. Ion kiss either."

"This sum bullshit." He sighs and leaves.

After he leaves I take a shower and do my hygiene. I put on a short grey jogger set. The shorts barely cover my booty and I pull the zipper halfway down to show off the titties. I put on a cross necklace and some tennis bracelets.

I slide on my gray and white 12's and grab my matching gray and white Christian Dior crossbody before I head to Dee's new apartment.

"Gworlll, this is niooocceee. This all you right here? It don't smell like roaches or nuthin-" I say walking in and we crack up.

"You know I try." She tucks her weave behind her ear, smirking.

"Not the Debbie." I shake my head.

"Did you and my brother make up yet?" She asks.

"Yea, it wasn't that serious anyways." I shrugged.

"Bipolar fucks." She mumbled.

"What was that?" I cupped my ear.

"I said y'all sum bipolar, confusing muthafuckas that need to get y'all's shit together!" She yelled in my ear.

I smack my teeth.

"Oh cuz I thought a bitch in an entanglement said sum?" She said.

"I could literally fuck your brother, fuck up talking to me." I put my hand in front of her face.

"Anywayssss, help me get ready for the kickback."

We go to her room and she shows me several outfits.

"Oooo, that one! Let's twinenem!" I point to the gray graphic shirt, gray shirts, and white chunky sneakers she had laid out on the bed.

She puts it on and we sit out food and drinks then we chill in the kitchen.

"We can't get too faded tonight in case someone air this bitch out. We might gotta run." I say while making lean.

"Nah, ain't nobody invited dumb enough to shoot up my shit."

"You know it's gone be more people than invited." I shrug.

"Oooo, maybe we can find you a nigga." I smile at her.

"I shole hope so, little Dee been acting a foo wit no dick." She sighs dramatically.

"Little Dee?" I burst out laughing.

A FEW HOURS LATER

"She wanna leak it!" I scream.

"She wanna send it!" Dee screams.

"Aye, fuck that bitch. My face wasn't it! Damn!" We scream in union.

"Look over there, ain't that one of Amari's friends?" She nods towards Chubby.

"Yea, that's Chubby."

"Gworl he kinda cute."

"What happened to you never dating a nigga thicker than you?" I tilt my head to the side.

"What happens to you never dating my brother?"

"I'm single, tf." I scrunch my face up.

"And I'm Harriet Tubman." She shrugged.

"Don't do Harriet. If it weren't for her we'd be on a plantation sum where saying yes massa to white men." I preach and she smacks her teeth.

She went over to talk to him I went to the kitchen where less people were.

"Guhl why you outchere wearing that? Youn see all these niggas looking atchu?" Amari comes from behind me and zips up my top.

"Boy what?" I mug him.

"Shorts all in yo ass too, you actin' tew damn grown." He says pulling my shorts down.

"Cuz I fucking am. You doing too much." I sip out of my styrofoam cup.

"You bout to make me fuck you up in this party." He aggressively says into my ear.

"Fuck up who?" I look around for who he gone fuck up as he mugs me.

I unzip my top again and quickly rezip it after he steps closer to me.

"Damn stink, I was just playin." I hold my hands up in surrender.

"Stink?" He smirks and I roll my eyes.

Out of the corner of my eye I see Moneyman. I look at him and see Shuana next to him.

I quickly turn my head back to Amari before they saw me.

"Shawty was NOT invited, ion know why that Oompa Loompa built bitch even came here."

"Dat one hoe you almost faught wit?" He asks and I nod.

"Ain't nobody worried bout ha scary ass. Don't let no hoe ruin yo vibe." He tells me and I zone her out.

"Yea I won't. I'm gonna go smoke, I'a catch up wit you later." I say before heading outside with Nunu and a huddle of niggas

I take the blunt from Nunu and take a deep puff.

"Ay, she bad as fuck." Somebody says and both me and Nunu ignore them.

"I'd hit that so quick."

"She ain't fucking with y'all dusty niggas cuh, she gotta man." Nunu shuts them down.

I look at him like he crazy, "What man? Ian cuff no nigga."

"See she single. You gotta name shawty, mines AJ." AJ smiled at me revealing his grill.

"Unt unt, my mom's forgot to name me at the hospital." I roll my eyes.

Him and his homeboys laugh, Nunu mugs them.

I hand Nunu his blunt back, dap him up and go back inside.

"It's a whole lotta money in this money in this muthafucka, Barbia!" I yell as the Whole Lotta Money Remix comes on.

I find Amari with his back leaned up against a wall. I bend over and twerk on him with my hands on the ground.

One thing bout me is I'm gone twerk.

When the song ends I try catch my breath and shit cuz twerking is so tiring.

I pick up my cup and turn around.

He licked his lips, staring at mine and I avoid his gaze.

"Uh, I think left my Christmas tree in the kitchen." I scratch my neck.

"You a trip." He chuckles.

"That's all you."

"I'm finna head out." He stands up.

"Why?" I ask.

"Cuz you always giving a nigga blue balls and shit." He mugs me.

"Nigga what?" I scrunch my face up.

He grabs my hand and puts it on his print. I make an O.

I give it a luh squeeze just to see how big it is.

He smirks and I quickly remove my hand making the 😳 face.

"Nigga ian know you was gon feel that. I was just testing a theory." He busts out laughing.

I give him a hug and he squeezes my ass.

"Bye ya luh horny freak." I laugh.