One Shot

Well the only reason I'm publishing this story because I excited that the anime came out! In celebration, I'll be posting my one shot here. Thank you for reading. Take care of yourself and let's get on to the story shall we.

I ran to find Richard, since I haven't seen him all day. A month ago the king gave him more land to govern, which cause Richard to work overtime. Being a duke is no easy taste especially if you have to govern half of London.

As I ran through the corridor my black dress flaps against the wind. I never was fond of this color until Richard started to court me. I wear this color to show my love and admiration towards my husband.

As I ran, I touched the choker that Richard gave me, afraid that it will fall. This choker that was lace with black roses was my engagement gift from Richard. This piece of cloth symbolizes that I am his wife.

I was about to up stairs to but I collapsed at the foot of the stairs. I grab the handle as I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. "Ow... that hurts." I grip the hem of my dress hoping the pain will subside. I slowly got up,leaning by the handle of the stairs. I was about to begin my journey up but I felt a firm grip on my arm.

I turn around and I saw my main butler, Eric. Eric was a muscular man, that stood around 6'2. His jet black hair was pass his shoulders and wore a very stoic expression. His gold set eyes hover over my frame as his chocolate color hand gently released me

"Why did you fell down my princess?" I grab on his shirt because the pain was coming back." Oh its nothing I believe that I just have a stomachache." The pain came back tenfold and I fell down again. The pain made me nauseous.Eric pick me up and started to carry me up stairs. I got embarrassed since it has been ages since he carry me like this. "Eric take me to my husband."

The journey to Richard's study felt like ages. I just wanted to lay on Richard's lap while he caresses my hair. I also felt bad for Eric since he had to take me to the end of corridor. I know I'm much more heavy when I was 5. Once we finally made it to Richard's study Eric knocked on his door. "Enter." Richard said faintly. Eric grab the door nob and enter into his studys. "Hello Richard." I said. Richard immediately got off of his chair a rush to my side. "What happen Y/N?!Are you hurt in anywhere!?" He said in a worry voice." Yes I'm fi- she's pregnant." Eric said while also cutting me off. His face was also emotionless while saying that statement.

I looked at him and felt my face grew warmer. How could he knew that I was pregnant? I don't even know myself. "Eric how would you know that I was pregnant?" I asked " Even I don't know what the symptoms are." He put me down. "Well its has been 4 months since you got marry. It's already enough time for you and lord Richard to have sex." I turn away because what Eric said was true. We been laying with which other almost every single day." I don't think so Eric how could I be-ugh."

I grab on the chair in pain." My princess let me check if your pregnant. I know I wasn't born in your clan, but in Egypt where I was born, there was a way to tell if a woman was pregnant or not." I shocked my head, agreeing with him. I reach for his hand but Richard didn't allowed him." Eric leave us. I'll like to speak with my wife..." Eric bow down and left. "What's wrong Richard?" At that moment Richard pick me up and spin me around. His face... was so beautiful. His eyes shine as if they were made out of stars. His hair moved like the wind. I was able to see his multi color eyes. Those eyes that I fell in love with. "Your pregnant Y/N!" I laughed when he said that. I can't believe that Richard was actually happy that I could be pregnant. Richard gently put me down and got on his knees. He looked at my flat stomach and gently rub it while whispering how excited to see it. He continuously gave my kisses on my stomach. Seeing Richard like this made me realize that I marry the right man. "I hope I am my lord."

"It will be wonderful if you birth a boy for I we could name him-Richard." I cut Richard off. I already had a perfect name in mind." Richard...would be a wonderful name for our child. Just like his farther and his grandfather." I looked at Richard and reach out to grab his hand. I place his hand on my stomach." Yes....Richard." Richard said while rubbing my stomach. I kissed Richard on the heard." Yes the name of the man that I fell in love with." I slowly walk away. " My lord I'll be leaving to test is I am pregnant. You'll be the first one to know my love." The last thing I saw was Richard touched his forehead and his face was a beautiful shade of red.

It's has been already 3 days of Eric "testing" has started. I had been peeing on barley for 3 days he said it will take a week or so to finally get the results. I haven't checked on the barely at all since we started. I'll just pee in a cup and give it to Eric to water it with. He told me if I would like to see the barely it will be at the garden. I thought there will be nothing there.

I was wrong.

I couldn't believe my eyes.In the middle of the pot a small plant was growing . After that I ran. I need to find my husband.I have never ran so fast in my life. I knew that I shouldn't be running but at this moment my legs had a mind of its own. I couldn't fine him. I ran and ran. Open dozen of doors but there was not sight of him. I finally made it up stairs and open the biggest door we had in the castle. In the room Richard's brothers were there, king and duke. Knights and the King maker was also there. They were all here because since an opposing country wanted to over throw the kingdom

A war is about to break through.

The King thought Richard and I would make a perfect couple but I knew he married me because they needed more doctors. I guess the funny thing is we slowly fell in love with each other. It did took a couple of years for us to finally be honest with are feelings with one another.

It was difficult getting used to London since  I wasn't born in Europe but in ( add random County ) people looked at me weird because of how I dressed and how I looked like. But that doesn't matter to me anymore. The king wanted me because they heard what we were called.

Witch Doctors.

I'm also one and also the chief of the clan or, how the British called it, I'm there Queen. I didn't like the sound of the name so I told them that they could call me princess. For me Richard is my "King".Once we got married all of advanced medication and procedures was adopted in England.

Out of breath, I sat down on the nearest chair. Richard ran to me." What wrong Y/N!" He ran so quickly to my side that his cape looked like it was dancing. Once Richard came everyone was huddling around me.I thought that they will get mad at me because I distributed there meeting. Even the King was worry about me." Richard..." I said out of breath." Give the lady a glass of water!" King Edward command. I couldn't take it anymore. My stomach hurts, I was tired, and all I wanted to tell Richard was the results. I was done." I'm pregnant!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. It became silent after the statement I have said. Not even a wiper could be heard. All the commotion that happened earlier was gone. Richard had the glass of water that was meant for me, however he drop it once I looked at him. He fell on his knees onto the shattered glass. I knew that he didn't care about the pain. I beat he didn't felt it.

He came closer to me, crawling. He looked at me, his eyess... crying. A hit of blush in the corner of his eyes. He finally got up and hug me tight. At that moment there was cheers all around. I didn't care about that. All I care is that I know I have something Richard will now live for. To protect and love this life I'm making at this moment.

I Don't Believe It On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara