VII

N'laisah Dior Olsen
Monroe, Louisiana

"Sup sis" I say dapping Veah up.

"Heyy, whatchu cooking?" She asks me sitting down on the dinning room chair.

"Green beans and potatoes, shrimp, and Pound cake." I start peeling the potatoes.

"That sound so good. I wish I could cook allat but I can't even make Ramen. Bitch I be burning waterrrr." She drags and I do that ugly lil black people laugh again.

I start stomping and silently cracking up.

"Dis hoe said water!" I clap my hands and shake my head down.

"Why you so extra?" She says laughing too.

I dramatically fall to the floor and kick my legs, crying from laughing.

"Getcho ass up!" She wheezes banging on the table.

"Guhl, you boutta make me burn my shrimp." I say wiping my tears and getting up.

"It wasn't even that funny til yo ass started cracking up and that made me crack up."

I slice the potatoes and put them in before I take out the Pound cake.

"Dee coming, her brother, and a few of his friends."

"Dee bad asf, she still straight?" She says and I nod.

"Strictly dickly." I make a yikes face.

"So was I, I could change her mind." She licks her lips.

Ole thirsty ass

"I think yo soulmate Amari."

"Nah, I got game he don't." She rolls her neck.

"And don't."

"Since when y'all together?" She asks me.

"Since never, the fuck." I roll my neck.

"Why he post you on his story then?"

I scrunch my face up and quickly open Instagram and click on his story. It was a video of me twerking on him at the party.

"He tryna be funny. Ole Kevin Hart ass nigga." I roll my eyes and put my phone away.

"I gotta question." She says.

"Shoot." I stir the green beans and potatoes.

"What do a penis look like in person." She says and I look at her crazy.

"Bitch you finna start playin foe the other team again?" I put my hand over my mouth.

"Don't play with me right now, just answer the question." She straight faced me.

"Hell if I know. Prolly how they look on Twitter." I shrug.

"Girl you a virgin?" She asks.

"Yea. I'm not gonna just fuck anybody. It gotta be someone I really love and plan on marrying. Plus I'm too bad of a bitch to be worrying about STD's or getting knocked up"

"Okay, purrrr." She smiles proudly.

"AHHH FUCK!" I scream and she screams too.

"Why'd you scream!?" She jumps up.

"Because you screamed." She says in a duh tone.

"I screamed because this hot ass oil just popped and burnt the shit out of me. You just extra." I waved her off.