CC009 | Will You Be Mine? [CLOSED]

APIFantasy, CitrifiedFantasy, mythandlegend, and talesofthedeep are proud to present the ultimate romance experience

APIFantasyCitrifiedFantasymythandlegend, and talesofthedeep are proud to present the ultimate romance experience. Explore different worlds and meet new love interests with this month's special Valentine's Day event: Will You Be Mine?

In this event, you'll be tasked with writing a short story based on finding the love of your character's life.

Please note this contest and its rules were created by the APIFantasy team and is in no way affiliated with Wattpad Ambassadors or Wattpad HQ staff. We reserve the right to refuse entries that do not meet the criteria outlined in the Rules & Guidelines chapter or are triggering to our team. We are not obligated to provide feedback to all users, and any that we do provide is at our discretion.

Extensions will not be granted to ensure everyone is given an equal amount of time to complete and submit their entries. The decision of the judges is final and any abusive language directed towards the profile and its team will not be tolerated and will likely result in disqualification of your entry. Please review the guidelines carefully prior to submitting and send us a message if you have any questions or concerns you would like to raise.

 Please review the guidelines carefully prior to submitting and send us a message if you have any questions or concerns you would like to raise

Each character leads to a new world filled with adventure. Choose a love interest and begin your journey to win their heart!

APIFantasy

You walk along a jade-covered path, unsure of where it will lead you. You see smoke and begin to wonder if you should turn around. The next thing you hear is a voice, beckoning you to come closer. They step into the light and reveal themselves as a dragon shapeshifter who is injured and only you can save them. What will you do?

Gaming

You step out of your emergency pod and your feet touch the soil of an undiscovered planet. The grass is blue, and a warm breeze makes the pink leaves move peacefully in the tall trees. You smile to yourself; it could have been worse. Way worse.