It always starts at 0%

Mob's POV-

*BAM* It was the first thing I heard before waking up. I felt the ground beside me shake. When I sat up in shock I look over to see a stack of books on the ground with my brother looming over them. Guess I slept through my alarm again.

"Hey Shigeoooo. Were you even listening to me? *sigh* You slept through your alarm again. We have ten minutes to get ready and leave for school. Now hurry up and get dressed!", He said as he walked out the room already in his school uniform sighing.

"I guess I really am I heavy sleeper. Well I should probably get changed.", I said before getting my uniform off my dresser and putting it on. I brushed my teeth quickly barely remembering to put tooth paste on it then walked out the bathroom and headed down stairs.

'Why am I so tired?', I thought to myself. I am normally tired in the morning but after getting ready I gain my energy again. But right now it feels like it's going to last forever.

"Oh Shigeo! Your finally awake. You know you should learn to be more like your brother! He doesn't even need his alarm to wake up. Now hurry and eat before you have to go.", my mom said. She always compares me to Ritsu. Not that I mind though. My little brother is amazing!

My brother walked past me chewing on his last slice of toast and started putting his shoes on. I shoved one slice of toast in my own and held the other so I could eat as I walked. I put my shoes on and we walked out together.

"Hey Shigeo?", Ritsu said.
"Yeah?", I responded.
"Aren't you and that Teruki guy friends now?", he asked.
"Oh yeah I guess so.", I answered.

We were still walked and he stayed quiet the rest of the way until he said goodbye and we parted ways. 'Teru huh?' I don't know why but thinking about him almost made me feel better.

1%

I went through the school day pretty quick. I fell asleep in multiple classes and had to answer questions I didn't know. As I was walking I saw Tsubomi talking to someone. It was Teru. They both seemed pretty serious and Tsubomi looked excited at the same time. I decided to see what was going on.

As I walked over I heard Tsubomi speak.
"Please! Go out with me!", she spoke.
(O.S. I don't really see Tsubomi as the mushy confession type or that she would even like any of the boys. I like that she's more of an independent girl but I needed to do this for the story!)

What?..

"I don't care if you don't like me just date me please! Your athletic smart and popular. We are the perfect match!", she continued.

Why?

Ritsu was standing there and he had a look on his face. He looked .... sorry? What's he going to say?

He slowly made eye contact with her and began to speak.
"Tsubomi. Look, your popular sporty and yes cute I will admit. But.... I'm sorry. I just don't like girls.", he said with a worried look on his face.

What??!

"HUHH!!? Well what do you mean you don't like girls! Of course you do who else! Who will you marry and have kids with!!", she replied with a surprised look on her face. (Again she's doing this for the plot!)
"Okay listen. First of all I don't even want kids I couldn't handle that. Second marriage isn't really all that important to me. And Last but not least. Tsubomi, I like boys and even if I didn't you just aren't that great of a girl your mean and get angry when someone corrects you. When someone doesn't listen you get upset. So even if I liked girls I wouldn't date you I'm sorry.", he stated face growing more serious.
"W-wha...", was all Tsubomi said with a blank expression.

'What just happened. Tsubomi likes my brother? My brother doesn't like her? In fact he doesn't like girls at all? He likes boys??! That's a thing??', as I was thinking all of this I saw my brother look my way and he finally realized I had been watching. His face instantly changed to a horrified look.

"Ritsu..?"
"S-Shigeo-? Oh- oh no..?", he said as tears formed in his eyes.
I saw a tear fall from his eyes and then he ran more following the leading tear.

"Wh- I- RITSU!! WAIT!" I yelled at him. He just kept running until he was out of my sight. I would have run after him but I wouldn't last long at all.

What just happened?...

...and why wasn't I upset?

5%

word count: 753 without A/N (I fixed up the chapter so idk-)

( YAAAYYYYY I FINISHED MY FIRST CHAPTER!! I'm so glad I actually did this I love them so much. And HEHEHEHW CLIFF HANGER MWAHAHAHAHA! LOL yes there will be plenty side shipping in this story! ANYWAYS GOODBYEE!!! )