meeting the bloogeys?

You were packing up your stuff while thinking about the new place you were moving into called 'harvey street' you were worried nobody there would like you since you haven't visited it since you were a kid but still excited to go to your parents house

...

After you were done packing you went to get lunch with your brother

(If you don't have a sibling pretend he's adopted)

"hey idiot" you greeted your brother while going down stairs "hello loser" he replied while putting food into plates "mmm smells good! What is it?" You go into the kitchen "heh I cooked your fav!" He said "NO DONT TELL ME ITS (f/f)?!" (favorite food) you shouted at your brother "YES IT ISSSS!!" he shouted back "now get it before its cold" he added "LETS DIG IN!"

...

After arriving at the so called 'harvey street' you didn't know much about it so you were kind of hoping your brother would help but he was clueless too he decided to check the internet for information about 'harvey street'

Awhile later you saw a green blue-ish kinda treehouse so you left your clueless brother alone with his friend called 'stu' or whatever you didn't think your brother would be worried about you if you left just a minute

You sat on the grass next to the tree shade you 'rested' your eyes just for a while

A few minutes go by and you woke up to see some boys on top of you wondering with a dumb look "who are you?" You sat up only to see them with a surprised look "what?....what's wrong with you?... is there perhaps something on my face?" You asked worried "uhm no there isn't but...who are you?" A boy with a pink eye said with a nervous look you got up bowing "ah apologies for my manners" you bowed in respect having social anxiety is not that great "uh it's fine I'm pinkeye that's fredo with the cape and that's Melvin with the crown you were kinda sleeping at our treehouse" he explains "I'm (Y/N) nice to meet you im sincerely sorry for sleeping here" you replied as you put your hand out to shake hands pinkeye takes your hand and shakes it but it felt like his hands were in boogers...gross "hello frado and Melvin" you bowed and got up pulled out both your hands to shake their hands both frados hand was a bit cold and melvins....it was warm..why?

...

Remember to vote if you liked this chapter!! Also sorry if it's short 😅 I'm still working on my writing skills if you liked this please tell me