Him

The silk dress

I saw Charli walk past my door in the red silk dress

I saw Charli walk past my door in the red silk dress. She looked beautiful she reminded me of a skeleton, she's only that skinny because of her platform. Her manager makes her eat 1 salad a day and another meal that's why she has a Ed I couldn't believe it when she told me her parents had always did her that way to I feel bad for her,She hates talking about it but I'm happy she told me it means she has trust on me.she's just to sweet of a girl to be treated that way but at least until you get to know her more she honestly just a devil inside ,Charli damelio a dancer since I could remember and a nice girl,she walked into her room she had only been asked to move into the hype house a few weeks ago of course her Room was next to mine, the whole social media have been onto us ever since we met I was 18 she's 16 I would never date a girl that's two years younger than me,Thomas on the other hand had always shipped us Seeing more than the social but never filmed us when we wanted private time, Thomas Petrou, god I'm a over thinker,I could her Thomas screams from downstairs he was drunk after some party he had thrown I decided to go downstairs to see what the hell he was screaming about but then I heard a knock on the door I said come in thinking It was nick or vinnie but I came to realize a short figure walked in charli I thought she asked "why was it so dark" i answered her question with "cause I'm trying to sleep" she looked confused "your a night owl why are the lights out" I sighed "i like the dark"she just shrugged her shoulders and went on with her talking I looked in her eyes "Thomas wants you to join the party" I was silent for a second out of no were my voice slipped right out of my throat a short "ugh" came out she whispers "then what do you want to do" What I wanted to do was throw her out of my bedroom but if i did that Dixie dixie damelio charli's older sister so protective over charli i don't blame her there a lot of jerks out there but I'm not one of them I sighed and told her that "we should film a tiktok" as a part of being in the hype house you have to film TikTok's post on social media which both of us were fine with so we posted a 12 second video of us dancing to no idea people called us the king and queen of the dance noting that we do it so many times after that she kinda just walked out of room. I walked down stairs to see all the boys chugging beers Thomas already done and said "chase want a beer" he must have been out of his mind "I'm 18" Thomas again must had been out of it "are the cops here" following with a shrug and a head shake I looked at him like he was crazy and went back upstairs I walk into they most popular bathroom the "og bathroom"and see addi charli and tony,tony Lopez with his brother they were amazing dancers,tony was standing in the background and the two girls dancing to renegade it was about to end when I took my step in and tony waved at me and then the tiktok ended I looked at Addisons blonde long hair,Addison Rae a dancer some times a singer she was great at dancing tho,"hi chase" Addison had turned around "hey addi" I waved at her "hey chase" I looked at charli "hello char" Addison had already went back on her phone to post the tiktok, tony had left when Bryce hall came in, "hi bae" addi says "aren't you a sway member" charli asks with a confused look "yea" Bryce says while bringing Addison into a hug "then why are you here?" God her questions just keep on coming, does she ever just shut up...

Lmao I started writing this months ago but whatever

So far chase lo key hates char
Okay bye dirty sluts