𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝓃𝑒 || 𝓌𝑒𝑒𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓂𝓊𝓈𝒾𝒸

Mars dangled her feet from the high rooftop. Lighting a cigarette, she listened to the music booming through out the neighborhood. The smell of weed and smoke carried through the air, hitting her nose in one big punch. The footsteps of someone else's heels clicking against the rough surface of the flat roof started to echo throughout Mar's ears. "Hey, do you have a cigarette to spare?"

"Ah, I think I have some," Mar's responded, the recently light cigarette moving with her lips. "Yep, here you go."

"Thanks! So," the mysterious person sat down next to Mars; lighting the cigarette given to them. "Whats a cutie like you doing out here alone?" Heat rose to Mar's cheeks. By the persons voice she could tell the person was a woman. She nervously chuckled; replying with,

"I should be asking the same to you, darling~. I'd think a pretty lady like you would be partying it up down there, don't you agree?" Mars smiled softly, her head pivoting over to where she believed the woman to be sitting. She analyzed her features, she looked around 23. Messy black hair, matching eyes too.

"You know its rude to stare, right?" The unknown woman said in a playful tone. Not realizing how long Mars had been staring, after that comment she quickly looked away. "How about me and you grab a couple drinks? I'd love to get to know you better."

"I don't even know your name."

"Noodle, you?"

"Mars."

"Thats one pretty name for a pretty lady, now come on!" Noodle grabbed Mar's hand and guided her downstairs to the party. Pouring each other drinks, they chatted on the couch.

"Ladys and gentlemen!" The host announced, microphone in hand. "Its almost karaoke time! Sign up on the flyer, single or duo teams!" Noodle's smirk lifted up, eyeing me.

"You wanna do it together?"

"Hell yea!" Noodle snickered, going over to the flyer to sign them up.

—— Mars POV <3
I watched as the ice in my drink moved around, taking a sip every so often. I came to this neighborhood party for the food, not to get drunk with a random girl I gave a cigarette too. Life comes with surprises, huh? I mean, I don't even know if I'm gay. She's really pretty... I'm not gonna catch feelinf though; I'd be disowned, I watched Noodle walk back from the flyer. "I'm gonna head to the bathroom, I'll be back in a minute!" Noodle nodded, sipping her drink. I stared into the mirror, slightly fixing my makeup.

"You've caught feelings to someone you just met." I could sense my reflection saying those exact words to me. I'm not though. Love isn't feeling cared for and happy just hanging out with someone, and love is not getting flustered when she calls me cutie. I'd get flustered if anyone who called me that!! I should probably get back to Noodle now, I don't wanna keep her waiting for to long.

——
A/N
AAAAAAA FIRST CHAPTER!!!!! Im sorry its so short, but it's something! If you have any suggestions be sure to comment them! Don't forget to vote this chapter!!
Love you all,
Aries x