Chapter 1

URWORSTNIGHTMARE'S POV
First day of the new job. Great. Juuuuuust great. I popped in my earphones and turned on Immortals by Fall Out Boy. I hummed along as I opened the doors of my new job: a night guard at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. I walked into the manager's office and he smiled. "Hello, you must be Kylie," he said. I thought for a second, then nodded. He raised an eyebrow. "Is there a problem?" He asked suspiciously. I giggled and shook my head, taking out my left earphone. "No sir, I'm just used to being called UrWorstNightmare. It's my YouTube account," I said. His face showed pure shock, and then it happened. He began to fanboy (or whatever you call it :3). "Wait. You mean to tell me that YOU are UrWorstNightmare?! Oh my gosh! I mean..." He grinned. "Holy EnderDragon!" I laughed along at my quote with him as I signed his hand with a sharpie. He glanced down at it in pure awe. "I am never washing this hand again," he stated. I broke into another laughing fit as he took he to my office.

{TIME SKIP OF PURE AWESOMENESS}

After he had shown me what to do, he left. I put my earphones back in and listened to Vegas by Sara Bareilles while checking the cameras. Suddenly, I remembered that I forgot to wind the music box. I tried to check the camera, but I was interrupted by an animatronic jumping out at me. I wanted to scream, but I just couldn't. I was in a random mood that didn't let me be depressed or scared. So instead, I...burst into a fit of giggles. The robot tilted it's head to the side in confusion. He cleared his throat. "Ahem... Why are you laughing?" I attempted to stop, but failed EPICALLY. He walked closer to me, leaning on the desk. My face was red as I hid it in my hands. After I finally stopped, I gasped for air and looked at him. His expression never changed. I realized he was wearing a mask. I reached towards his face, but he grabbed my wrist tightly. I gulped. "Your not going to kill me, right?" He shook his head and let go of my wrist. "Can I take off your mask?" I asked politely. He sighed and nodded. I reached towards his face and pulled it off carefully. He smiled and held out his hand. "I'm the Puppet, but I'd much rather be called the Marrionette," he introduced. I shook his hand and smiled. "I'm...K-Kylie," I said. He frowned. "You seem unsure. May I ask why?" I giggled and forced the fit down deep inside. "Well, you see, I go by different names. I'm used to being called UrWorstNightmare." He gasped. I could see it in his eyes that he knew me. But how...