The alveraz's

Hey! Ok so this is just a small thought I had like literally last night and here I am writing it cause I have an obsession with Encanto- but that also includes me being a Camilo madrigal simp so 😭✋

But yea.

Besides probably not being proof read there isn't very many warnings- maybe a few cussing here and there but not very often

So here.

Enjoy :D

[PLEASE READ]
(11/2/2022)
Update: OK SO- you'll see this same notice at the start of part 4 but for the people that are starting this from the start later on- I have made another Camilo x reader- the exact same except it's he/him pronouns. So if you'd rather that then it's quite literally called 'odd ones out [camilo x male reader]' :)

~

The bustling of rushed footsteps surrounded the area.

A 6 year old crying into her mother's shirt.

A 9 year old clutched in her mother's arms with no idea what was happening.

A 12 year old, clinging desperately to his fathers hand as they ran.

A 14 year old clutching an infant to her chest so tightly as to not drop him.

3 mother's, 3 fathers, 3 aunts and 3 uncles.

3 daughters, 2 sons, 3 nieces and 2 nephews.

They once thought the abilities bestowed upon them were blessings from the heavens.

That's how they had treated it anyhow.

But who was to tell that they're home, they're only sanctuary, and the birth place of their origin to such 'blessings', were to all be lost to the cause?

The people hated them.

Despised them.

Said they're magic made them different-

Dangerous.

Told their children lies to ward them away, and created a barrier between them, and the entire family.

The Alvarez's.

The gifted family of a small town they called home no longer, and were now on the run to protect they're children from their designed fate crafted by the crude villagers of the forsaken town. 

The eldest, Mariana Alvarez, wife to Pedro Alvarez, mother to Lucia Alvarez- the eldest child at 14 and Elisa Alvarez, being the middle child at 9.

The middle, Marco Alvarez, Husband to Elena Alvarez and father to Santiago Alvarez, the second eldest child at 12.

The youngest, Ana Alvarez, wife to Alvaro Alvarez, mother to y/n Alvarez, the second youngest child at 6 years old, and Hugo Alvarez, the youngest child being only an infant.

They're breathing was heavy, they're body's were stiff and aching but they never seized their running.

The yell of the townspeople behind them were now long in the distance.

Angry faces, fires lit, screaming at them leave the place they never belonged- it was all a distant memory now.

Except, where were they to go?

They had no where.

No one.

Nothing.