Author's note

( The chapters have taken down for editing purpose  )

---(✿)---

-" Ek Kadam Prakash Ki Orr. "-
» A step towards the light

" Darkness has an end. "

While wandering in the world of magic I mistakenly stepped into a dark place-not actually dark that was, My false hope made that darker even darkest. False hope? Again, what is it? The wish of being the ruler of hearts was my false hope. My aim wasn't wrong but wasn't right either. In the place of the ruler I was becoming a trapper of hallucinations. I started imagining my own land, where I created myself as a kind of deity. Day by day I was drowning in the ocean of grief. I myself was the reason for my unhappiness. When I felt that something was not right, I turned back again and by then I had lost myself. Will I be able to find myself again?

~ Shresthā

" One day will come when you will find yourself no more in darkness. "

-Desclaimer-

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, business, events and incidents are the products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

©2022 PrincessXCommon All rights reserved.

—Dedication—

विद्यां ददाति विनयं,
विनयाद् याति पात्रताम्
पात्रत्वात् धनमाप्नोति,
धनात् धर्मं ततः सुखम्

हिंदी भावार्थ: विद्या विनय देती है, विनय से पात्रता आती है, पात्रता से धन आता है, धन से धर्म होता है, और धर्म से सुख प्राप्त होता है

I dedicate this work of mine to me_idnsd.

-Credits-

The cover is made by me_idnsd.

---(✿)---