Just the beginning (chapter 1)

I was laying on my couch, texting my friend.

Y/N💪💪: I can't come I literally have like 5 dollars

JESSIE: Man you need to get a job you are very broke

Y/N💪💪: shut up I know.

JESSIE: you could strip, thats an Idea.

Y/N💪💪: I will block you.

JESSIE: fine fine but its still a idea

Y/N💪💪: I hate you

JESSIE: love you too😚😚

I set my phone down and opened my computer. I searched for job applications but they were all boring. Then I found a good one. I started reading it.

Come apply for a job at circus baby's pizza world as a Technician! Make sure all the animatronics are in proper working order so they can preform the next day! We are not liable for deaths, and severe injuries.

This sounded interesting. I applied for a job and 5 seconds later they hired me. I guess they were desperate for someone. I had to be there at 10 pm when everything closed. I waited for a few hours messing around with my friend and watching tv then I left at 9:50.

When I got there I stepped out of my car and I saw some keys at the front of the door with a sticky note on it.

For Y/N :)

Thats an amazing idea if you want someone to break in. I unlocked the place and put the keys in my pocket. "It looks new.." I said as I went to the staff only door. I opened it and walked down. It was a hallway like room with pipes on the walls and a dim white light above, the floors were concrete and very cracked. I reached the elevator and opened it then stepped inside. There was some posters, a lot of pipes, and a key pad.

"Hello and welcome to your new job at circus baby's pizza world." I jumped. "AH-" A hand unit thing extended in front of you with the screen glitching. "Please type your name on the key pad below." I tried to type in my name but the screen was to glitchy. "I see what you were trying to type and I will auto correct it for you. Thank you for choosing, eggs Benedict." It went back in the wall. Eggs Benedict? The elevator came to a stop. "To exit the elevator please click the bright, red and obvious button." I clicked it and the doors opened. I started crawling through the vent.

I checked on everyone and I even got to shock them a few times. After all that I went back home. That was kinda boring but at least I'm getting paid.

Y/N💪💪: JESSIE WAKE UP

Y/N💪💪: JESSIEEEEE

JESSIE: WHAT!?

Y/N💪💪: my new job is boring but I'm getting paid.

JESSIE: Okay good for you I'm going back to sleep.

Y/N💪💪: you're boring.

I set my phone down and went to sleep.

The next day lol

I woke up at 1 pm. Did I really sleep this late? Wow. I waited a bit then decided I would leave my apartment for a bit.

Y/N💪💪: I'm coming over lmao. You can't stop me

JESSIE: What?

I didn't answer her and went downstairs to my car. I got in and drove to her house. She kept spamming me but I ignored it.

When I got to her house I knocked and she opened it. "Y/n why weren't you answering?" She asked. "Because I was driving dumb ass." She rolled her eyes and let me in. We talked for hours until it was 9 pm. "How have we been talking to each other this long?" Jessie asked. "Because logic." (Imagine breaking the 4th wall) I got up. "I have to go to work in an hour. Bye." I said. "BYE!" Jessie yelled.

Time skip

I went to work and got in the elevator and hand unit pulled out in front of me. It said to choose a voice. I just spammed the keyboard. "I see what you were trying to type and I will auto correct it for you. Thank you for choosing, angsty teen." I'm sorry what? The elevator stopped. "Get out now or I don't know. Stay here if you want." I crawled through the vent. I checked on ballora and Funtime foxy then the voice started glitching. "Great. Great. Great." I started freaking out. What was happening?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lol no Funtime Freddy yet. Sorry if this is bad it was kinda rushed.

Words: 755