Chapter 1: Part 1: Moving in with the Giantess

Two schoolgirls were walking by a quint little house talking about the world as it is today. Right in front of their walkway, a box carrying a 0.2 inch 18 year old man started to shake in the interior with the massive force of their footsteps. The earthquakes created by the schoolgirls get stronger and stronger until...

Schoolgirl #1: Watch out!

Schoolgirl #2: Whoa! Is that a box?! And it's carrying a dwarf? Damn, I could've crushed the poor thing.

Schoolgirl #1: Why are you showing sympathy for the little pervert? Dwarfs tend to look up our skirts.

Schoolgirl #2: C'mon. Wouldn't be nice to show a little sympathy for the dwarfs that look up our skirts and forgive them for being so small?

Schoolgirl #1: I guess you're right. In fact... Hey, little guy! You wanna see how white my panties are?!

When what appears to be a door in the box opened, the man walked out and the two schoolgirls bent down to show their panties at the dwarf.

Schoolgirl #1: Pretty white, huh, my little pervert?

Schoolgirl #2: S-Sorry, little guy. My friend here is quite a pervert herself and I wanted your help to feel okay when she asks that kind of question?

Jason: The name's Jason Anderson, and to answer your question you shouldn't wear no lace panties and wear some panty fashion.

Schoolgirl #1: Awesome advice! What do you think?

Schoolgirl #2: Well, if you're okay with it then I'm okay with it. By the way why are you in a box? Are you expecting someone, Jason?

Jason: At this house over here.

Both: Huh?

Jason: When she visited here with her mothers, Musubi saw me getting picked on by the other kids. That's when she saved me. She's like a big sister to me. Protecting me, covering for me, standing up for me, apologizing to me, As we grew up, everyone wondered if we were boyfriend and girlfriend, we said "we're just friends." and walked off. Plus, I had a girlfriend once, but we broke up, knots still tied since we became friends. Then the virus hit and first, as you girls know, the weirdest thing to happen first was Earth's Male Population shrunk first. Everyone knew that the females were next. Fortunately, the speedy vaccine made it so no one could shrink, but for the males, it was too late. However, my girlfriend are going to rebuild our relationship with each other when we started living with Musubi. I'm waiting for my girlfriend to come here right now actually, but due to traffic jams, she's running late.

Schoolgirl #1: Hey, can we show your girlfriend our panties?

Schoolgirl #2: H-hey!

Schoolgirl #1: It's only fair that Jason and his girlfriend get equal share of our treat of a sneak peek, okay?

?: Actually, I'm looking at them already.

The two schoolgirls looked down to see Jason's girlfriend looking at their panties in awe.

Jason: Rachel! How'd you get here so fast.

Rachel: Mailman got out of the traffic jam and after you telling them our backstory, I decided to sneak a peek as well.

Schoolgirl #2: Well, we'd better get going. We'll bring you some panty fashion next time.

Schoolgirl #1: And some panties with laces, so look forward to it. Heehee!

Rachel: Gave them some advice, huh?

Jason: They tricked me into seeing their panties. What was I supposed to do?

Rachel: I guess I'll let you off the hook since we'll see our own set of white panties to look upon.

Jason: Musubi's panties? Really?

Rachel: you know that actually sleeping on Musubi's big butt is my dream. Now it's about to become a dream come true!

Jason: Speaking of Musubi, I'd better text her and tell her that we've arrived. *texting* Hey, Musubi! My big sister! We're both here! Now can you stop bothering me?

Musubi *in text* Of course! Let me get on my Gym uniform. It's a request from your girlfriend, since you and your girlfriend are 0.2 inches small.

Jason and Rachel suddenly felt Earthquakes, rumble after rumble, each one getting stronger, as Musubi started to come pick them up.

Musubi noticed that the doors to their boxes were opened and decided to text her how tiny boyfriend to see where they're at.

Jason: *in text* We're at the front gate actually. You'll notice some unusual bugs on the ground. That's us. You know you're like a goddess

Musubi: Got it! Unusual bugs on the ground at the front gate!

Jason and Rachel felt more intense earthquakes from Musubi's footsteps as she looked down on the ground to see them and when she saw the unusual bugs her head hung lower and lower until...

Musubi: Hey, unusual bugs! Are you Jason and Rachel?

Suddenly, her phone rang and she decided to answer it.

Musubi: Hello?

Jason: *on phone* Do bugs usually carry around phones to call the giantesses among them?

Musubi: Yep, you're definitely Jason and Rachel. Here let me pick you guys up and put you in my buruma. Then I'm gonna jog some laps in the city, okay?

Jason: With us in your buruma?

Musubi: It's what your girlfriend requested.

Rachel: Told you I'll get to be on Musubi's soft massive butt. And with what Musubi said, you're coming along for the ride.

So Musubi picked them up and threw them in her buruma. Then she massaged her butt cheeks to make sure her buns were comfortable enough to make it the whole run.

Musubi: You guys comfy?

Jason: Yeah, just a little trapped between your buruma and your... panties? You're wearing panties under your buruma?

Musubi: Rachel said it was for extra comfortness.

Rachel: Start jogging already, O Great Musubi! I wanna my world to bounce around in here!

Musubi: Okay, okay, Rachel. I, the Great Musubi, will start jogging.

And Musubi's jog began. As she jogged, she wiggled her butt to bounce her spirit siblings' world.

Jason: I can't believe that I'm under Musubi front and center. My world is bouncing up and down under Musubi's soft massive butt and it feels like I'm bouncing with every step she takes! Rachel, how are you enjoying this?!

Rachel: I was basically fondling her butt and groping her boobs the moment I laid eyes on her! Even her voice was sexy. How can you not enjoy her voice?

Jason: I guess I'll give you credit for that.

Rachel: Excellent. Now once you're done whining, let's enjoy our little ride under our great goddess.

Jason: I do see her as a goddess at this size. Maybe it'll be nice being her ant-sized brother for once.

Rachel: I know, right?!

And so Jason's adventures with his girlfriend and her goddess friend had just begun.