About Y/n

Name Before Transportation: Y/n M/n L/n

Name After Transportation: Y/n L/n Devilangel

Age: 17

Hair Color: Base h/c with black and white tips after transportation

Eye Color: E/c but when transformed white and black mixed

Skin Color: S/c

Height: 6ft

Sexuality: Pansexual and Polyamory

Breasts: Bigger than Erza from Fairy tail

Body type: Hour Glass.

Sub or Dom: Both

Likes: Anime, Manga, Sleep, Food, Girls, Boys, Brests, Cats, and Dogs but primarily cats, Sweets, Teasing, Gasper cuddling up to you, Your sacred gears.

Dislikes: Anyone hurting the ones you love, School,

Looks:

Height 6ft, long hair base color being h/c heir with black and white tips, breast bugger than Erza, hourglass body, has one scar over her right eye, burn marks on her back, and a few scratches from your chest down.

House: House of Devilangel

This House is known for being the strongest house and can kill anyone as they please. They are the next in line to take the throne of King or Queen of heaven and hell. The family has been dead for millions of years until you were reborn.

Weapons, Sacred Gear and Power: 

Your sacred gear is like the red dragons' own and the white dragons but just black and white and the orb in the middle is the yin and yang symbol.

Crown of obedience: It allows you to control anyone from anywhere all you have to do is say their name before or after.

Power absorptions: You can absorb someone's power by sucking their blood.

Paralyze: You can paralyze someone by drinking their blood like satin from My Hero Academia.

Summoning: You can summon any weapon from any dimension or universe.

About Y/n:

Your life was hell until you decided to run away from your family when you made enough money to live on your own. You have many scars on your body from your family but didn't mind them. You were just waiting to die but while you were waiting you watched anime and read mangas to pass time. Your favorite anime was and still is High School DXD. You were just walking when you saw a kid about to be hit by a truck and saved him which cost you your life. When God saw you he didn't mean for you to get killed since it wasn't your time yet and you were okay with dying. God wanted to make it up to you by letting you go into another world of your choosing and have a few wishes.