~prologue~ {everybody moved on}

[Frosty_Ballad ❄💙]

~~
{The girl who got Frozen}

It had been so long since she had last stumbled across the familiar place

It had been so long since she had last stumbled across the familiar place. Taking a deep breath, she opened the door and let the warmth of a small restaurant welcome her with open arms. Unfamiliar faces had greeted her, and she had asked herself why she went inside..

No particular reason. She wasn't hungry or anything. In fact, she doesn't even know.

~~
"It's fine. We're gonna be fine. I will be fine, El. I promise."
~~

"Miss?" Someone from the behind her had spoken. She snapped out of her thoughts and turned to look at the person.

"Tooth?" It was almost like she mouthed it.

"Wait- Elsa?"

Ofcourse she remembered. They were bestfriends back then.

Back then..

Back when they--

"That's me." She smiled at her rather politely.

"Hey girl!" Elsa could tell she was nervous. "It's been so long since the last time we saw each other! You look stunning as ever, huh?"

"Thank you. You look stunning as well.."

It's funny how Elsa had just wanted to run off after that.

Because she knows what she'd say next as soon as she saw her face fell. How she looked at her with the same look of pity the last time before she completely shut everything out. She could feel the subject popping out of her mouth in just any moment now.

How pathetic of her to think she could ever get away with this..

Tooth fixed her gaze at the small locket hanging from her neck. They both knew who it was from, and what was inside it. Coincidentially, they had simultaniously inhaled sharply. Tooth opened her mouth to speak while she kept hers shut.

"About the accident--"

"Are you going to order anything?" Elsa had tried to look unnothered, but they both knew it wasn't working.

"O-Oh.. right. Excuse me." Tooth had excused herself, being a stammering mess.

Elsa didn't like how akward it was. Bumping onto an old friend after something that wasn't supposed to happen, had happened in the past.

"I'm very sorry for blocking your way. I was about to leave now, actually."

Tooth smiled and understanding smile, and she had returned the favor back.

"Go ahead, Elsa. It was nice talking to you again."

"Likewise."

Then she left as fast as she could.

She sat on a nearby bench, another familiar place that had greeted her sight. And right there, she had felt the time stop.

Just when she had thought that everybody moved on..

No, they did.

It was her who still wanted to go back, not them. Not her friends, her sister, not even their four-year-old dog

(Okay, Olaf doesn't have anything to do with this)

It was her. Everybody moved on.

Another day of her silently weeping on benches, wishing things were still the way they were. Another sleepless night of insurmountable grief. Sitting there, wishing time would reverse, then she would be back in those arms she missed so much. Her safe haven.

And for everybody else, it was another tuesday.

~~

____________

Oh no where's Jack :<

This is my first fanfic on this account lol

I like this better than Snowflake
Frosty_Ballad remove it from library pls

Anyways

Where is Jack :<