1

Read Disclaimer in description before continuing ! And please don't read this book if you're immature or don't grasp the concept of the book. I've had many immature readers that leave insensitive comments. Thank you!

Vote please loves ♡︎

ALANNA'S POV

It was finally Monday, and winter break was over. No more late nights or sleeping all day and no more binge-watching shows. It was back to school. I had half a year left before I could graduate and I already had everything in place and ready. I didn't really have anything to focus on besides school anyways so passing was never usually an issue for me.

I was never the popular girl and that was never my aim. But I definitely was one of the pretty girls. I just didn't try to bring a lot of attention to myself, my motive was to do my work, treat everyone nice, and leave.

I brushed my hair, which I recently got installed one more time before looking in the mirror and examining it. "Perfect" I mumbled to myself. I never tried hard for school but I did make sure I was presentable. It was something about seeing dusty bitches that made me never want to go outside looking bad again. I don't want to ever get viewed as a dusty bitch. That wasn't me anyway.

"Laaa make sure you carry a snack to school with you, I don't want your blood sugar dropping" my mom said leaning against my door frame and watching me put on my lashes.

"I will mom give me a second please" throwing my bag on my back, I was finally ready to go. I grabbed a pack of fruit snacks and headed out to begin my walk. My short dreaded walk at that. But I had to walk to my friends' house first though. She has a good reason and a sad past to be scared to walk by herself. I thank god I haven't been through what she has.

"Laaa bitch I missed you" she practically jumped on me giving me a hug. But it's okay. I only allow her to do that. Everyone else knows they'd get slapped. "Bitch it's been two days calm down" she sucked her teeth and got the fuck off me. "I got a French class this semester. They didn't even give me an option to at least take Spanish"

"Couldn't be me. I got a Spanish class, some bitch named Ms.Gonzalez" she rolled her eyes. "Of course, they gave you Spanish, the office goes along with every class you choose to cause you got straight A's"

"Just do ya work, pay attention in class, and get the fuck out then boom, you'll be favored," I said pulling out my phone and getting ready to text my mom back. If I don't tell her I'm at school safe she'll pull up to the school and embarrass the fuck out of me. No doubt about it.

"How do you expect me to pay attention in class when Isaiah's fine ass Is supposed to be in that same class? You know I want him so damn bad. He needs to stop playing and fuck witcha girl" I shook my head at her. Little did she know Isaiah was trying to fuck with me heavily over Winter break. He found my Instagram and couldn't stop blowing up my phone. But I couldn't tell her that, she's had a crush on him for a while. That would crush her heart. But fuck Isaiah.