♡7♡

POV
taehyung's house

jimin and jungkook were playing together in kookie's room, tae had also asked Jin and Joon to come over as they were the closest thing jimin had to a caregiver.

"so you've noticed it too?"

"tae, me and joon are with jimin 99% of the time, of course we have noticed"

"do you think it's a good idea for them to meet? I mean we know yoongs and we know he's not a weirdo, but we also know he's not th most gentlest person. but you two have seen it, when he wants something, he gets it, always"

"Jin?"

"I don't know Joon, jimin is just so sweet and innocent, even more so when regressed, I just don't want anything bad to happen."

Joon frowned and looked Jin in the eyes. "Jin. we know yoongi, we know he would never do anything to hurt jimin, and I know you love him like your son, as do I, but the truth is, he's not. he is allowed to do what he wants and we can't force him not to meet new people, especially people he wants to meet"

"you're right, I'm sorry. I think we should get them texting before they meet up though, just incase, jimin is shy so he will probably just hide from him."

"okay so it's sorted?"

both Jin and joon turned to look at tae, whom had asked the question.

"yes!"