My Beloved

Yoo Joonghyuk arrives at the warmth of his home after a dangerous mission, he doesn't consider it dangerous but his stay-at-home fiancé most likely does.

His mission was to assassinate a man who ran a small illegal association, it was done close to flawless.

emphasis on 'close to flawless' as he'll never be as good as his husband.

"Kim Dokja. I'm home."

"Welcome home Joonghyuk-ah!"

Dokja welcomes his dear fiancé merrily, afterall this is the man he has adored for so long, he's overjoyed knowing his adored fiancé has arrived home safely.

"Are you alright? Hurt anywhere?"
Dokja worries still, with the nature of his fiance he's sure that his beloved would try to hide it from him, but he asks nonetheless

"Im alright, stop worrying"
Joonghyuk looks at dokja expectantly, clearly conveying that he's anticipating something from his beloved fiancé.

Just as Dokja had guessed, his fiancé had denied him.

He nodded at his beloved's expectant look, chuckling softly.

Joonghyuk's eyebrows furrowed at his fiance's actions, not voicing out his confusion.

Dokja gives his soon-to-be husband a peck on the lip,

Joonghyuk smiles softly at the actions of his dear fiancé

"Alright alright, you should shower, you reek."

Joonghyuk held back a chuckle at Dokja's complaint, he just couldn't help but find his fiance's complaints adorable.

He listens to his fiance and makes a b-line to the shower as he leaves his fiance to continue whatever he was doing before he had arrived.

┌─────❀◦❀◦❀─────┐

└─────❀◦❀◦❀─────┘

Joonghyuk finishes his shower, dresses himself with a plain black shirt and an equally comfortable gray trousers.

Joonghyuk noticed bandages, neatly placed on a small table. Assuming they are for him from his worried fiance.

Contrary to his earlier denial, he did have a small wound on his right arm.

He obtained the wound through carelessness, not expecting his target to be armed. An amateur mistake on his part.

He smiles softly before chuckling at how concerned his fiancé is of him.

He neatly wraps the bandages around the wound, before heading off to the dining room, seeing his fiance neatly preparing the dining table.

Dokja notices the presence of his beloved and softly greets him before noticing the small bandage on his beloved's arm.

Dokja gazes at it worriedly before glancing back up to Joonghyuk.

He sighs, before approaching Joonghyuk and snatching his beloved's arm, kissing at the bandage where the wound should be.

Dokja looks back up at Joonghyuk, smiling softly
"There. it'll heal sooner!"

Joonghyuk stares dumbfoundedly at his fiance's antics, opening and closing his mouth, searching for a reply.

"I think my lips hurt too."
Joonghyuk subconsciously blurts out.

Realizing what he had said, his eyes quickly shot back up at his now-blushing fiancé.

His fiancé quickly looking away and turning his head, trying to hide the blush adorning across his face.

Joonghyuk notices it and chuckles softly before making Dokja face him, and pulling him into a hug.

"Kim Dokja, my kiss?"

"Ah- ah right" Dokja mumbles before gently kissing his Fiancé on the lips

"Thats all you get"

Joonghyuk feels dejected at his fiancé's words, but doesn't complain

Dokja invites Joonghyuk to sit down and eat

"It might not be as good as your cooking but I tried my best."

Dokja muttered, which Joonghyuk just replied with a soft smile.

They eat in silence, only their utensils hitting against their plates and the crunch of their food can be heard.

This silence makes them feel at ease, as if they're the only people left on earth.

┌─────❀◦❀◦❀─────┐

└─────❀◦❀◦❀─────┘

They finish their meals, Dokja stood up insisting he'll wash the dishes.

Joonghyuk wanting to help his dear fiancé, stood up aswell following Dokja to the sink.

Both of them clean their own share of dishes, Dokja humming a song he had familiarized himself with while Joonghyuk listens in silence.

They finish cleansing the dishes, wiping their hands with a towel as they head to the comfort of their room.

┌─────❀◦❀◦❀─────┐

└─────❀◦❀◦❀─────┘

They settle down, Joonghyuk sitting infront of his monitor while his fiancé sits on his lap, reading in peace.

The clicks from the mouse and the taps from the keyboard helps Dokja in immersing himself with the novel he is reading, completely unaware of the fond smile his fiancé is wearing on his face.

━━━━༺ ❨ 𖥸 ❩ ༻━━━━

Dokja falls asleep in the warm embrace of his fiancé, Joonghyuk realizing his fiancé sleeping on him, shuts off his game and then monitor, before positioning and holding Kim Dokja bridal style and then carefully standing up.

He walks to their bedroom, turning on the lights before proceeding to their bed and laying his sleeping fiancé down, slowly placing a blanket over him.

He gazes at his sleeping partner, before turning off the lights and laying down right next to him, embracing Kim Dokja while he relaxes into the comfort of sleep.

-FINISH

Author's note:
The way i write constantly sounds sarcastic no matter what i do and so it stays that way, i do accept criticism aslong as you word it nicely.

Some words on this work are quite repetitive but i won't make an effort to fix it, i don't feel like thinking as it hurts my brain.

as said in the description, sorry for my crude writing.