𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 2

⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅♤⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅

The white-haired male graciously led you into his home, turning to give you a cheeky smile as he pulled you further and further into his abode.

Today you found yourself in the presence of Gojo Satoru, a coworker of your husband who had taken quite the liking to you. It's not like he didn't know you were married, if anything he knew all that he knew about you from your doting husband who'd talk about you all the time in his workplace (even to the female staff he entertained in his office.)

Gojo knew you were married but that wasn't going to stop him from having his way with you, even if he worked with your spouse. You were happy to accept his offer, unsurprising to the blue-eyed male who had heard of your endeavors with Geto, his out-of-work friend.

"You have a nice place," Tucking a strand of hair behind your ear with your free hand, you admired the surprisingly clean home Gojo had brought you to.

The man in front of you was in no way unattractive, from his muscular yet lean build to his elegant facial structure and light pink lips that always seemed to be turned in an upward, misleading grin, he was a very fine man. Not to mention the mysterious blindfold he covered his eyes with

Definitely, the type of guy you'd fuck. Mystery is hot.

"Thank you, is there anything you'd like cutie?" Gojo smirked, easily opening his fridge as you placed yourself down on one of his barstools that were haphazardly thrown around the marble island.

"What do you want to give me?" You leaned forward, with seemingly innocent intent, just enough so that the man in front of you could see more of your cleavage. "I'm not sure what I want."
Your tone was sultry and seductive, and it had Gojo thinking about all the things he could do to break that.

He was smarter than you thought though because, despite your obvious attempt to get in his pants, he chuckled a bit before pulling out two bottles of regular vitamin water, "Will this do for now?"

You pouted slightly at his clear defiance towards your methods of teasing, taking the water bottle from his hand and placing it in front of you.

"Awe don't look so sad cutie, I'll give you whatever you want in a bit. Let's talk first."

Talk? Gojo Satoru didn't peg you as the type to talk first, if anything he seemed like the type of person to tear you apart right at the front entrance. But nevertheless, you complied, crossing your legs delicately.

"Sure, what would you like to know?" The man in front of you seemed interesting enough  so you were willing to hear him out for a bit.

Much to your surprise, Gojo was an amazing conversationalist. He was a smooth talker with a nice sense of humor, someone you wouldn't mind talking to more often.

"So you are friends, with Geto and he told you about me?" You let out a soft laugh, Gojo now sitting in front of you was narrating his way through his conversation with Geto from the previous day which led him to you.

"Yeah, I just knew I had to approach you and see for myself!" Satoru had a playful smile running across his features, his blue eyes casually studying your form. You were very beautiful and well endowed, especially when it came to your chest and back area. Just his type of woman.

"Well, I hope I don't disappoint," You took a sip of the water he had given you. "Anything else, Gojo?"

"What's it like living with Toji?" Hm, how odd. Here you were, willing to entertain your husband's coworker and he was curious about... your husband?

"I thought you'd want to know more about me, are you sure this is how you want to spend my time?" Gojo chuckled, slightly pulling his blindfold up to reveal a singular, ocean blue eye that seemed to read you like a book.

"I'll get to that in a bit, babe, just be a good girl and answer my question."  Good one.

"How demanding," You smirked, "If you're so curious, why don't you ask him?" You definitely fell under the bratty bottom category, especially to such a handsome man. It was more interesting that way. 

This didn't seem to surprise Gojo who simply smirked, now running his fingertips lightly against your knee, "Why would I ask him that when I'm trying to outperform him?" You laughed at that, both from his words and the shiverish feeling that ran up your legs as his hands moved up.

"You're quite ambitious, hm?" Placing your hand on top of Satoru's, you held his hand in yours, playfully intertwining your fingers, "You have to actually do something for that to happen."

Pulling him closer, you gingerly pressed your free hand against his chest,  "But if you insist, he's a bit of a brute." Gojo's lips turned downward in confusion, "In all the ways you're thinking." A refreshing look of realization ran across his features.

"Makes sense, the ladies at the office are always talking about it." He used his own free hand to remove your hand from his chest, placing a chaste kiss on your open palm, "I'll just have to treat you better than he does." His soft lips trailed up the length of your arm before he eventually made it up to your shoulder where he bit you softly. Toji was not going to be happy about the marks.

Sighing, you wrapped your arms around his neck, giving him further access to the soft skin that lies between your shoulder and neck, "I have high expectations."

It seemed like Satoru was one for petty competition because his hand that was making its way up your thigh was now pressing against the small of your back, holding you tightly against him as he continued his assault on your neck.

"Gojo..." You sighed into his ear, the sound seemingly reaching his dick, proven by the way he felt his own pants tighten.

"Just call me Satoru," You were aroused. The wetness between your legs was a result of the one and only Gojo Satoru and he was going to enjoy you as thoroughly as physically possible.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This chapter was really short and I apologize for that T-T the life of a student is hard. Anyways gojo aboutta breed y/n in the next chapter- I mean who said that???? 0.o

Kinda decided to do a bi-weekly posting schedule cuz I have shit time management -.-