Chapter 4

AUTHOR P.O.V.

After getting freshen up, Y/n wore her uniform. She sighed and prayed for a better day today. With that she went out in the kitchen. All the members of Kim were still asleep. Only the maids and guards have woken up and got into their work.

Y/n came in and wished Lia Good Morning. Lia also wished her and they both got into their work. Y/n's today's work was to clean the area, around Pool. But first she need to cook food. Lia, chopped the vegetables, while Y/n cooked.

After getting done with it, she prepared the table, as it was time for her masters and mistress to come down.

Soon Mrs. Kim came down with Mr. Kim. They both sat on their usual chairs and soon Jennie, Jisso and Taehyung also came down. Taehyung looked at Y/n with disgusted looked. He wanted to curse her, for making her morning worst, but kept himself calmed. As he didn't wanted to be scolded by his dad. Y/n and Lia, served them.

Mrs. Kim took one bite of the food, and widen her eyes, in shock.

"Who cooked the food, today?"

"I-I cooked ma'am." said Y/n. Mrs. Kim smiled.

"Its marvelous, Y/n. I would suggest you to cook daily." Mr. Kim huffed and also took a bite of the food, and he also was amazed, after tasting it. He doesn't like her, but her cooking was worth it. So, he didn't said and nodded his head as well.

"Hmm, it would be better if you could daily. We love Lia's cooking, there's no doubt about it, but we also need some change. So, you'll be cooking, until we get bored of your foods." he arrogantly said. But Y/n smiled nevertheless. Lia, also congratulated and encouraged her.

Taehyung looked at Y/n with angry, look but took the taste of food, anyway. And he too was impressed with her cooking skills.

'Huh, well, its good. If god haven't given her beauty, then he gave her talent. Well, its good though. Her cooking skill is really impressive. Hmm who cares about her. I only want to eat yummy food. Atleast this villager is useful in something. Aish.'

Taehyung finished the food, and immediately dug into a sweet dish, which was tasty as hell. It could hear himself moaning, but coughed acting like he wasn't that much impressed with her cooking.

After breakfast, Mr. Kim and Taehyung went to their office, while Mrs. Kim went upstairs in her room. While Jennie and Jisso had shopping plan today so, they got ready and went out. Y/n cleaned the rooms like everyday. She then came downstairs for her last task, which was cleaning the pool area.

She was about to go there, when she heard the door bell. She looked around and didn't find anything, so she opened the door, by herself. She looked at the door, and gasped. There stood two devilishly handsome men. She felt herself blushing, and literally drooling over them.

"H-How may I help you?"

"What???" said the guy in black coat.

"Do you even know who we are?" asked the guy who was in dark blue coat. Y/n shook her head.

"I'm sorry, but I really don't know you, sir." The guy in black coat, looked at her in shock. Did he heard right??? While the one in blue, smirked hearing her calling him sir.

"Are you trying to seduce me?" he smirked. Y/n blinked for multiple times and looked at him dumfounded, which made her look cuter.

"I'm sorry, I didn't understand, mind explaining me, sir?"

"Arrg are you new here?" asked the one in black.

"Yes, I am sir." they both looked at each other and smirked. It would be fun playing with her and teasing her.