˚₊·-̳͟͞͞♡ 004

It was now midnight. I slowly left my room to go and check on my treasures since, I seriously need to see if it's there or that creature who saw me took them.

Cause honestly when I got back from that horrifying reunion from that bitch all of the maids were going nuts asking me questions like:

How's your father- I mean master?

Was he strict?

And such.

It was a good thing Marie was with me and she kind of...

"Shut. Up. You. Simps!" She stated glaring at them

Yeah, she got angry. Cuz why the hell would you ask 'do you need a stepmom?' to a motherfucking 2 year old that's been like an orphan before today?!

ANYWAY, back to what I'm currently doing. Like stated I sneak outta my room to go to the forest, and here I am now. Staring at the pit hole where I once buried my treasures.

"Hole...."

Hole... SOMEONE DUG THEM UPPP!

RAAAAAGHHHHRRRRR!!!

"I hid them in a safe place, you can take them tomorrow if you want." The voice stated behind me.

My chest pumped as I turn my head to face...

"Father..!"

FATHERRRRR?! WHYTHEFUCKAREYOUEVEN-

OH....

NANWJJAJZJZSJAQO- I'M DEAAAAAADDD. SOMEONE PLEASE KNOW THAT MY LAST THOUGHTS WERE...

food, money, fictional men, i love you guys.

"It's late. What are you doing here?"

' I was checking up on my treasures which technically are yours I just sneak them out and hide them cuz it's my future financial aid cuz I know well enough you're gonna kill me, but apparently you saw me last night now you took them and hide them in a safe place. SAFE PLACE, MY ASS I ALREADY WAS SCAMMED THE SAME SHIT IN MY PAST LIFE BY MY OWN MOTHERR! '

that's what I had in mind.

"Y/N was just strolling around since I couldn't sleep thinking about papa." I stated brightly giving him a wide smile.

"Thinking about me?"

Yeah bitch your face is so horrible it sticks in my brain like a fucking pigeon shit.

"Cuz papa's face is so gorgeous that all of the maids wanted to hug papa! Y/N wants to hug papa too!"

Yeah those guys really need a brain surgery.

He slowly lift me up by the obi of my kimono. What the- you wanna be a weighting scale bro? Put me the fuck down.

"Just as I thought. Heavy."

😐🖕

I stare at him as he carried me in a right way. Now I'm face to face with him.

Yeah actually just hold my obi please you're too freaking close and I doubt I will ever fall asleep after I got to close to your shitty face.

dEsgUstAng -- Y/N as Pepa pig.

"What're you waiting for?" He stated looking at me, few seconds later he cocked his eyebrows. That's when I get it.

I'd rather touch the water on the toilet.

"So warm.." I mummble when I started to envelope his neck with my arms. Hugging him.

What?! I got no choice-

"Papa's face is smooth!" I stated, I parted away from the hug since it's giving me creeps already,, then I started to cup his cheek with my tiny hands. Then...