🎸You're still my Rockstar⭐

Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex home to Freddy and the gang. They rock the stage during the day entertaining guests of all ages. The band consists of four members; Roxanne wolf who plays the keytar, Glamrock Chica who rocks the guitar, Montgomery gator who plays the bass, and the one only Freddy Fazbear who sings lead. Now where does that leave Bonnie the bunny? Well he has his own thing of being the mascot of Bonnie Bowl. His own bowling alley.

Don't get him wrong, he loves the bowling alley, but he misses playing in a band. He misses playing his guitar on stage for all to see. He misses being close to Freddy on stage. He has a small stage set up in the bowling alley, but it wasn't the same as being on the big stage hearing the crowd cheer for Freddy and the gang. It was exhilarating, it was everything to him. Now here he is alone by himself. Freddy was on the other side of the building in his green room while Bonnie sits here on his stage.

He did have a room behind his stage, but it was more the fact that he wasn't close to him. His heart ached when he was far from him.

Bonnie sighed as he sat on the edge of his stage. He held his guitar close as he softly strummed the strings. He missed being in a band, but he kinda liked not having to worry about showtime. He was glad he still had his guitar. It gave him something else to do besides just walking around.

He moved his fingers flawlessly across the fretboard as he played each chord, tapping his foot to keep in time. The world around him disappeared as he got sucked into the rhythm of his strumming. Humming a tune that fits just right. The music was filling his ears making him forget about his blight. Nodding along to the song. Makes all the worries fade away.

Bonnie finished with one last strum. He always felt better after playing his guitar. He smiled softly.

He soon heard the sound of clapping, startled as he looked up. It was Freddy, who stood from across the stage. A smile planted on his face as he gazed down at the bunny. Freddy made his way over to him.

"Still as beautiful as always." He complimented once in front of him.

Bonnie's face flushed slightly, "you're just saying that, you don't really mean it." He looked down at his guitar, running his fingers along the strings.

The bear chuckled softly, "I mean it, Bon." He spoke as he watched Bonnie place his guitar on the stage on the side before standing up on his feet.

"I'm a bit rusty, it's been awhile since I've had time to actually play." he admitted, sheepishly.

"Well you still sound amazing!" Bonnie seemed to blush even more.

"Thanks Freddy, that means a lot coming from you." He kept his head down as he spoke, not daring to look up at the bear. Fearing that he'll melt just from his gaze.

Freddy raised his hand up under Bonnie's chin, lifting his head so he could see those majestic magenta eyes of his.

His heart fluttered as he gazed into Freddy's bright blue eyes. He felt if he looked even deeper he got lost in those eyes. It was like the sea, calming and tranquil, but behind it lies a raging Storm of emotions waiting to capsize ships with it's powerful waves. Hard to tame, hard to control, but beautiful upon shore.

"I know you miss playing with the band." Freddy said, his voice soft in tone. "I miss it too." He admitted.

"You being on stage, close to me. It's what I miss the most." His face flushing as he continues, "I miss seeing you playing your guitar."

He moved his hand to Bonnie's cheek, caressing it softly with his thumb. "I miss seeing your adorable face light when we get on stage."

"I honestly just miss being close to you, having these moments with you."

Bonnie's heart skipped a beat as Freddy leaned closer to his face. His eyes widened, his legs grew weak, he didn't know how much longer he would be able to keep steady. The pounding of his heart filled his ears, he wouldn't be surprised if Freddy could hear it.

"Even though you're not in the band anymore you'll still be my Rockstar." With that Freddy closed the space between them, eyes closed as his lips made contact with the male's.

Bonnie could feel his ears springing up in shock, his face grew hotter. It felt a dream, like this wasn't really happening, but it was and it was all real.

Freddy pulled back, he gazed at him with half lidded eyes. Wrapping his arms around his neck Bonnie pulled him back into the kiss. With his other arm Freddy moved his arm around his waist pulling closer, deepening the kiss. Their heads tilted to the side as they melted into each other's arms.

Bonnie stepped backwards, but forgot that the stage was there and fell back onto it dragging Freddy down with him. It took his breath away and not in a good way. He laid underneath him, Freddy's hands on either side of him to keep the male from falling.

"You okay, Bon?" Freddy asked, concerned. Bonnie giggled as he looked up at the male, "Yeah, I guess you could say we both fell for each other."

Freddy rolled his eyes. "Bonnie, just no." He said, before letting out a slight chuckle.

"What? It's true." He smirked.

"Yes, but didn't have to say it."

"Hey, I saw an opportunity and I took it!" Bonnie responded.

They both laughed before moving to sit on the stage next to each other. They sat in silence before Bonnie spoke up, " Did you really mean what you said Freddy?"

The bear looked at him, "of course, I meant every single word." He leaned over giving him Eskimo kisses. Bonnie wrapped his arms around Freddy's neck as Freddy wrapped his arms around Bonnie's waist. They looked at each lovingly, moving closer as they closed the gap. Kissing passionately, tilting their heads, immersing themselves deeper with each other.

Freddy pulls back and looks Bonnie in the eyes, smiling. He places a kiss on top of his head,
"You're still my rockstar," He says, "and you always will be."