2

Vote for a virtual kiss.

ALANNA'S POV

The hardest thing I've probably ever had to do was explain how my best friend's crush, was trying to talk to me to my best friend. She was very confused but she didn't seem mad, I just had anxiety all day about it. "So he slid in your dm's and wouldn't stop bowing you up so you blocked him," she said with a confused look on her face before the poor connection warning screen came up.

Her dumbass was still at school, she had a meeting with the cheer squad  "Yeah I was leaving him on seen and soon just decided to block him. He's really not shit"

"Bitch he's fine as fuck you're tripping" I wanted to say that she was the one tripping but I know how having a crush is. Well, at least now I do. "But anyways you know how we decided we weren't going to our school's champion game tonight?" Fuck. I already could tell where this shit going. "Yeah, I'm tired and my mind hasn't changed "

"But Laaa Isaiah bought us tickets I didn't even have to ask him" I sighed. I wasn't even surprised honestly. "I'm not walking anywhere so if someone will come and scoop me I'll be ready" Her face lit up and she jumped up squealing "YES BITCH I'LL GET YOU AN UBER" She hung up. I sucked my teeth and got out of bed. Maybe Treylynd will be there. He's my only motivation to go.

__________

"Let's get snacks first," Mya said pulling a $5 bill out of her pocket. I followed her over to the snack bar "Just get me some sour patch kids and a bag of Doritos" she nodded and told the snack lady what I wanted. "I think Isaiah will be here soon he said he'd text me when he gets here and finds a seat," Mya said paying the lady as we began to walk back over to the bleachers.

"Oh look they're over there," Mya said pointing over to Isaiah. But he wasn't alone, Justin and Treylynd were sitting there with him too. This is gonna be so awkward. "I thought he would text me when he got her but I guess he forgot" Yeah cause he has other bitches to text.

Mya went ahead and sat next to Isaiah who was in between Treylynd and Justin. Justin's little date was sitting next to him and it would only be sensible if I sat next to Trey but I knew I couldn't. I didn't want any sort of negative reaction out of him even though his AirPods were in, so I walked an extra two steps on the bleachers and I was behind everyone "Laaa why are you all the way up there? Come down and sit next to Trey" Is she fucking crazy? "Nah it's fine I'm good up here" She shrugged and went back to eating her snacks.

The game was going fine, for the most part, Mya and Isaiah were flirting holding hands and shit so was Justin and his piece. I and Treylynd just were both 5th and sixth wheeling is what appeared to me. But I wasn't even sure if I should say he was fifth wheeling by the way he looked so unbothered and in his own world. He had a pack of M&M's in his hand listening to music with his headphones in and hood on. Not one word from him.

If I ever got to know him I have so many questions.

"Laaa it's halftime now, wanna come with me to get more snacks" I shook my head yes. I needed to get up and stretch after sitting looking lonely and friendless up here. And that's when my first attempt to talk to Trey popped up in my mind. And for some reason, I didn't even hesitate.

"You want a snack or something? I'm gonna got to the snack bar with Mya and I don't mind getting you something" Trey looked up at me his regular resting bitch face is what I should call it. "Nah brah if I wanted something I'd get it myself," He said sucking his teeth and raising his voice. Fuck his voice was hot "Damn I was just asking, lucky I was asking in the first place"

He just sucked his teeth AGAIN and went back to listening to music. Yeah, I thought he was cute but he wasn't gonna talk to me how he wanted. I never was the type to let people run over me and I wasn't starting with him. Of course, everyone was looking because you don't ever hear Trey talk. And of course, Mya was surprised and followed me to the snack bar.

"Girl, what's his problem?" Mya said paying for the ICEE she just ordered. "I don't know it's like he's always on his period or something. He's miserable or something" What I was telling her and what I was really thinking were two completely different things. I couldn't show her that I had a somewhat crush on him, even if she's my friend, we weren't that close even though I knew that's how she thought we were.

"I know right, he'll never be happy like that. But you can't deny, his voice is sexy as fuck" It would be nice if she could shut the fuck up "Nah, his attitude makes him unattractive" Not.

__________

The game was over and everyone was leaving. Treylynd was still here with his little tude that he needed smacked out of him. So I just called my Uber and began waiting while everyone was leaving. But what was weird was Treyland didn't move and of course, neither did I because I was waiting for my Uber.

I sighed. I think his mad energy was somehow spreading to me. "What you sighing for? On ya period?" what did he say? "No, my Ubers taking mad long. The faster I could get out of your presence the better for my soul" I rolled my eyes looking to see my Uber would be here in 5 more minutes. Thank God.

He chuckled "You know you don't have to wait here right? It's a whole football field" He couldn't be serious "Yeah actually you're right" I grabbed my stuff and got up and began to start my walk to the front where my Uber would be. Before I completely left the area I turned around and I and Trey had eye contact. He broke it after a few seconds and shook his head.

Fucking Weirdo.