Irresistible you

Irresistible You
By jaiden raines
It was october 16 2016.
I'd had enough.
I told Alex that I had decided that I had had enough of the gloomy days living with my mom.

My name is Rebekkah,i had just turned 19.My birthday was today i hated every moment of it from the smell of candles burning in the morning,to the sound of the people's voices asking me if i feel any older the next day.The day after my birthday was what i had dreaded the most,the day my dad had died four years ago.I know it's been a while but it was hard to get over i was always a little daddy's princess.
On October 17,2012 there were two police officers on our porch knocking and when i opened the door and lowered their hats and they told me there had been an accident and my father had not made it.I fell to my knees and burst into tears the salty clear liquid ran into my mouth as i was crying,my mom came to the door and realized what had happened and she knelt down next to me and hugged me tightly then she wiped a tear off my cheek with the sleeve of her beige cardigan that she was wearing.
They said he had wrecked and his car was found in the woods.He was found covered in blood and bite marks.He had been coming home from a crime scene in the woods near a river in some woods a man had been slaughtered and some hikers had found him lying there he had been beheaded.He had been driving his brand new gray-silver volvo to work it was terrible what had happened.
I had dreaded my birthday every year after that terrible day.Some people would say that was my birthday present for having a creepy dad.I was broken apart and so was my mother.Every day after that was just mother and i mourning over our terrible lost.I had to escape that pain that haunted us.
Me.

Without thinking twice I bought the first house I saw being listed.
The house had been listed for two years now.I couldn't figure out why,it was an old two story house,it was next to a river next to the woods and on the east side there was an old barn.The house was in decent condition.i never read the reviews.
Later I wished I did.
I called my best friend Alex over to help me move in.I had already packed my things for my last depressing spell.Alex finally showed up a little while later in her tiny car but i thought she was coming in her brothers truck,so i had to rent a moving van.Shortly after i called,a van arrived and i paid him,we loaded all my stuff up quickly.We headed to the house,when we got there i looked around the air smelt so amazing like trees and just a forest sent in general,on one side all you could see was trees for miles.On the westside there was an old little barn,it wasn't too far away but at the same time it was kinda far.

We unpacked and I looked around the house. It was beautiful,when you walked in the front door there were tall white staircases on both sides and in the middle there was an off white kind of yellow wall with gold embellishments.When alex came downstairs i asked if she would stay the first night with me she said she would but she had to get some clothes from home,so she left.

i went for a walk in the woods it was cold and there was a breeze i instantly got cold chills and zipped my jacket up,i walked farther into the woods then i saw a dark spot and i stopped and sat down on a log then i heard footsteps but i still stayed where i was i didn't really care but then i heard it coming towards me then i heard heavy breathing.I looked around and didn't see anything so i got up and walked a little more deeper in the woods.I heard a deep masculine voice tell me that i should be scared i just laughed.I walked back knowing i had been followed.
It was fun.i had no fear at all.
I walked up to the house and saw Alex's car so I walked in the front door and there she was.
We got ready for bed and alex fell asleep quick but i couldn't sleep.I got up to go find the bathroom,i walked down the stairs and i stopped.Someone started screaming,crying,it sounded like someone was being tortured to bloody death.I got cold chills,the lights started flickering on and off i stumbled back up the stairs and ran back to our room.I woke alex up and grabbed her by the hand and told her to get in the closet with me.We got in the closet,got a flashlight,and locked the door.It smelt like musty mildew and laundry detergent.I could feel alex lying on my shoulder,she was warm and i could feel her breathing on my neck.I drifted into a deep sleep.

It was morning,i opened the door to the closet and went to the window and pulled back the curtain,the light was beaming. I had to blink a few times to adjust my eyes. Alex finally woke up and walked to the kitchen where I was.What happened?She was just as confused as I was.This house is interesting. I've never felt the things I had felt yesterday at this house.I loved it.
Alex left for the day so i decided to take advantage of the 'haunted' vibes of this place.I got in my truck and drove to the little barn.I pulled up slowly in the rocky driveway,i hopped out of my truck and slowly crept up to to the door and it screeched as i opened it then i heard wind blowing fast and i knew who was in here he ran faster than i could focus on,then i said hi.The figure stopped
"What are you not afraid of me?or what could I do to you?you must be crazy,i could rip your throat out." he said,i just laughed he looked at me with a dead stare.then he walked to my side and picked me up and carried me to the haystack i giggled.
This man was tall. He was pale, almost stone cold skin,his black silky hair was flowing in the air, it was longer in the back but shorter in the front, his jawline was sharp and his cheekbones were very prominent and his eyebrows were shaped perfectly.
"Darling,may I ask how you are not scared?"he chuckled,"I'm not scared because you're not scary,barely intimidating."I giggled,he shot me a dead stare "haha now why would a girl like you show up at this time,it's dark out?"."I came to talk."
We talked and i told him about my dad being murdered by a vampire,he told me he only hunted animals so it couldn't be him,but not everyone of his type was as safe as he was."So i've told you all about me now spill it,what's your story?" "hey just so you're ready don't fall asleep it's a long story."we both laughed.
"I was created in 1907 making me 107 years old,i was turned when i was 18.Me and my mother were nearly dying from a terrible illness,mother died shortly before me,she had told the nurses wife to save me.The nurses wife was a vampire,she turned me after she was sure my heart had quit she bit me three times making sure i would make it.I couldn't remember her name it was too long ago."
Do you remember who turns you?I had asked him to tell me yes if they didn't compel you to forget.
I was amazed by his story we sat there i listened while staring deep into his bronze eyes,i couldbt help but to block out everything he had said and just sit there in peace falling into a daze just by looking at him then he turned around and looked me dead in the eyes and asked if i wanted a ride home,it took me a moment to realize he was talking then i finally said yes and we walked out together.I threw him my keys and he unlocked the door then i didn't even have time to blink and he had came all the way over to my side and opened my door and picked me up by my hips and gently sat me in the passenger seat.He ran back to the other side then got in and cranked up the truck and turned around in the driveway,"did you know you smell great?"
"WHAT?" "You smell like flowers and an ocean breeze,I like it." "oh sorry i was halfway asleep,you had just startled me." "no i didnt."he said he started to sound angry "you thought i meant your blood"he stopped on the road and pulled my hair back revealing my neck then he leaned towards my ear and whispered,"you think i would bite you?Do you not trust me?Are you scared?" I quickly turned towards him and we were face to face. I smiled and said if I were scared I would be in a car with you this close 'darling' i smile,he smiled his perfect uneven smile "ok darling"he said it made us laugh.
we finally made it home and we were going inside and i unlocked the door then i went inside and turned around to see him standing outside still "come in sorry i had forgot."its ok."he said not worrying about my slowness.
We went inside and I offered some food he said no thanks love so I didn't want to eat in front of him so I was fine without food. He shoved me into the couch and pinned me down and said "are you scared?"
"No"
"You should be"
He started nuzzling my neck
"Even if you wanted to you couldn't"
"Love if I wanted to I would"
Then do it.
I couldn't understand this man, he was irresistible..
To me. If I could I'd lay here with him for days on this couch or in my bed. Either way it would be amazing to wake up every morning to see his beautiful face. His jaw alone could kill me.He was tall,handsome,and irresistible.He wanted my blood I wanted him.
"Love.."-don't say anything I want to try something"...
Don't move"
I got on top of him and I grabbed his hand and wrapped it around my neck and said
"I'll bite you"
"Darling don't do that."
"Why not you can't so I will"
I leaned over and lightly bit his neck
"Scary cat"
"What I bit you because you won't bite me