00.

Well, hello. I am surprised by myself for writing a part 2 aswell. It was in demand from a few readers, so I finally caved.

If you're here, you have most likely read my other fanfiction, Lord of the Flies, Our Love is God. It's one of those cliché "one girl" fanfics.

2023 note: A few people have been finding this book and not the first one. The reason for this is because I have unpublished Our Love is God a few months ago. I no longer like the story, but I am keeping the sequel up for my friends who enjoy it since I don't entirely hate how I wrote it, unlike my first book.

I don't think you have to have read Our Love is God before this sequel. Yes, it is a sequel, but you can definitely get by without reading the first one as it is composed of Jack's life after the island, as well as many flashbacks that recap the first story. I am sorry if you wanted to read the first one, but I truly had to force myself to keep it publicly posted for so long. If you choose continue reading, I hope you enjoy my sequel!

End note.

Most people were simply wanting more. And by more, they wanted to see more of Jack, and gain a greater view of his lifestyle after the island. It was also requested that I uploaded some of the scenes from the first fic in Jack's perspective -- which will be delivered in this!

I've had the odd scenario of someone messaging me on tiktok, asking me to write an alternate ending since their wattpad account wasn't verified or something like that and they couldn't ask me on the app. I have considered that, but I didn't want to take away from the original ending.

Lord of the Flies is such a niche and silly thing to write fanfiction for. I laugh at myself for it. Lotf and Heathers is such a stupid concept. I am so incredibly embarrassed by the first book, and I didn't expect to ever write a sequel. There are so many things I would've changed about Our Love is God. For starters, I just wouldn't have written it in the first place, lmao.

This is only a mini sequel of four chapters. It's nothing super insane or life changing. The ending can be up for your own interpretation.

This fanfic will introduce another character by the name Frankie Taylor. If you've read a bunch of other Lord of the Flies fanfiction, the name might sound familiar. One of my good friends, Molli (MGlikescake) has her own lotf fic called, Girl on the island// LORD OF THE FLIES.

Frankie Taylor is her character, and I don't own her at all. I have communicated my ideas to Molli and have gotten full permission to use Frankie. The only thing is that I tweaked her personality just slightly to suit the plot, but other than that, the character is the same. I own none of the characters.

Please go show Molli some love on her fanfiction! Her writing is absolutely lovely, and I just have to say she deserves the world. Me and her were very excited to have these worlds be combined!

I want to have some trigger warnings here for mentions of animal cruelty and descriptions of gore. Labeled mature for reference to major character death, graphic depictions of violence and vulgar language suited for mature readers.

To avoid confusion, this is in a 3rd person perspective like the Our Love is God epilogue, and all flashbacks are Jack's pov.