Chapter 1 - first met

Sunshine crawled through the window, you felt sunlight on your face. You opened your sleepy eyes.

You sat up and rubbed your eyes. You put your arms in the sky, making yourself more wakeful.

you went off of the bed, stepped on the floor. The floor was cold, even though it was summer.

You walked to the mirror and looked at the reflection.

You looked at your dark blue hair and the color black on the top of your hair.

"I need more hair dye." you thought to yourself.

After changing the clothes and brushing your teeth, you went downstairs and made yourself breakfast.

It was normal, like it was supposed to be.

After sitting on the sofa for 30 minutes, you finally felt bored.

You looked out the window, it was a sunny day.

"Maybe I should go outside." you thought.

You stood up and walked to the front door. But before you went out, you grabbed the bow that was hanging on the wall and also some arrows.

Just in case there were any problems.

You hang the bow on your back and walk out. Your house was in the forest. You've lived here for five years, since you ran away from there.

You walked around in the forest. You decided to pick some flowers to decorate your garden.

You kept walking in the forest, time passed by and you were a little bit far from your house.

You noticed you walked into a path you had never been to, you looked around and tried to memorize it.

Then you found a big tall wall. You walked close to it and found that it was made from obsidian.

You walked along the wall, soon you saw the gate of it.

"Looks like some people live here? Huh?" You thought.

"Who are you?" suddenly, you hear someone say.

You turned around and saw a tall boy with blonde hair, blue eyes in front of you.

"Oh, hi-" You spoke, but he cut you off.

"Who sent you here?" He glared at you.

"What do you mean?" you asked.

"Dream, wasn't it?" He took out his diamond sword.

You quickly grabbed the bow that was hanging on your back.

"What the hell is happening now?"

"I'm afraid that you made a mistake, little boy." you said.

"He sent a girl here? What is wrong with him? I thought he'll send someone... Stronger." He took a step close to you.

You lowered your body and drew the bow a bit.

"Don't." you raised your bow and pointed at him. Telling him not to get any closer.

But he still walked closer to you.

"Shit." You drew the whole bow, you don't know what to do.

"He's a child."

He raised his sword.

"Get away from her, Tommy." Suddenly, someone behind you spoke.

You turned your head to see who was that. And you saw a tall dude who's wearing a green hoodie and a mask with a smile on his face.

"What the hell?"

He walked past you, you noticed he was holding a netherite axe. He stood in front of you and faced the boy called Tommy.

"You sent a bitch here, why?" Tommy said.

You frowned after you heard Tommy called you that.

"First, don't call her that. Second, why would I send someone to watch over you?" The hoodie guy spoke.

"Now, step back. Don't you get any closer to her." He reached his left arm to block Tommy.

"What do you want? Dream?" Tommy said.

"Dream?"

"I want you to go back, that's all. I'm asking in a peaceful way. You don't want things to get difficult, do you?" Dream said.

Tommy frowned and put his sword down. He eyed you and left.

Then, Dream turned around.

"Sorry about that. He's seventeen." He said.

"Kids get angry easily." You joked. Both of you giggled.

"So, what's your name, beautiful?" He asked.

"You can call me Libitina." You smiled.

"Dream." He said.

"Well, so glad to meet you. Dream." You smiled.

"So glad to meet you too." He giggled.

"Did you move around here? Never seen you before." He asked.

"I live on the other side of the forest. I was just walking around and here I am." You shrugged.

"Well, my teammates live over there. The north way of here. I mean, you can come to visit us if you want." He said.

"Teammates? Wait, what about the boy..?" You frowned.

"We... Are on the different side." He shrugged.

"Ah, I see." you nodded.

"Well, I would love to visit your team but I have to head back." You said.

"Cats can't feed themselves." you giggled. And so did he.

"See you soon, Dream!" You waved at him.

"See you!" He waved back.

You made your way back.

"A team? Interesting."

-
Yeeeee

Words: 806