Day 1 - The start

(Author's note : hello everyone, this book has been seating around for some time. And I was a bit hesitant to publish this book because 1. I'm very bad at grammar 2. I'm not good at making stories and finally 3. I make stories really boring. But I do hope you enjoy reading this little story of mine)

° In a class there you will notice an individual daydreaming, let's call them... "Daydreamer". You see, daydreamer sometime likes to dream in the middle of teaching. And today it so happens that our daydreamer is dreaming about being in a place. A Field, with different flowers, pansies, tulips, and sunflowers. A peaceful place where they can rest, not caring about anything. There they lay under the tree, and they seem to be painting something. It's a painting of the beautiful view in front of a daydreamer.

° Suddenly, the dream got interrupted by a voice.
"#######! Wake up! It's lunchtime. Gods, I wonder how messed up your sleep schedule is. " Said the mysterious person, "No wonder why the teachers gave up on waking you, it takes so long until you wake up." Daydreamer stare at the mysterious person. "Oh man, you don't remember who I am?" Daydreamer nodded. The mysterious person responded "Well, I'll introduce myself later again, come on! We got to get lunch, there's no time to waste."
And so the daydreamer followed the mysterious person to the cafeteria.

° Turns out the mysterious person's name is Georgette, Georgette Pace.
The school has ended, and as daydreamer walks down the street, they paused for a second 'What will I have for dinner today?', they think to themselves. 'Maybe a good ol' classic spicy curry will do for tonight.'. As they kept on walking , they arrived at the market , they grabbed a small basket near the entrance , and continue walk. They walked in the vegetable aisle , grabbing a small bag of potatoes , some fresh tomatoes. Arriving at the meat aisle , grabbing a cold foam plate of raw
pork meat. After finishing what they finished on grabbing what they need , they went to the cash counter and paid for what they got.

° Daydreamer arrived at a house , a decent house for two , going in , they put all the items they have on themselves near a table. home alone with no-one in the house currently , they go in their room do what they have to do and comes out with a casual clothes.  Now going to the kitchen , preparing some ingredients and suddenly daydreamer heard someone coming in the house

???" I'm home! "