Author's Letter

(This will be deleted once the story is complete.)

Hey. 

First off, thanks for reading this by the way, I know most people wouldn't care about something like an Author's Notes. I'm publishing this in the middle of updating my book, yes, because there has been a problem and I want to clarify some things. 

Based on the schedule I've set myself on, "The Normal's Game" will have ten chapters and I will be publishing one new chapter at the end of every month (or start of the next month if I'm late). If the schedule were to go smoothly, I would have all ten chapters published by, either the end of October 2022, or start of November 2022. I planned to go through my book around November to December and edit parts I feel were lacking and wrap everything up by the end of the year. Unfortunately, I've run into some problems. 

After reviewing my chapters multiple times and going through the opinions of some of my beta readers, I feel that chapters 2 and 3 have been lacking compared to the first chapter. This could be caused my factors such as my lack of motivation over the past few weeks and my cramped schedule that forces me less time to work on these chapters. As a result, chapters 2 and 3 (and potentially more in the future) may receive drastic changes in the near future. This decision isn't final and I will be evaluating it more over the upcoming days, though it is more than likely that they will be receiving, at least, some drastic changes so do look out for those. 

Thanks.