Prologue

Warning: This book may have a lot of explicit language. Some sex scenes and violence. You have been warned so read at your own risk. Please do not steal my work. You should not be plagiarizing anyways. If you have to steal someone else work then you should not be a writer because clearly you do not have any imagination. Anyways Enjoy Abducted By A Thug Was Not My Plan. :)

Have you ever been kidnapped by a thug, wait I'll take that question back... I guess that answer is an absolutely no. Well I have, and it's the scariest shit that ever happened in my. Here's my story.

*~*~*~*

"Aww!!" I moaned.

The water splash on my back so smoothly. I grab my bar of soap and rag and stared to scrub myself down.

After my delightful, pleasing shower I dried myself off and wrapped my towel around my petite body. I stood in front of my sink which is by the door so I can brush my--

*thump*

"Ouch damn! Do you knock?" I said rolling my eyes trying to hold back my tears. This is the fourth time she hit me with that damn door on my poor pinky toe.

"My bad Ang" my roommate Sasha says, using the nickname she gave me.

"Damn. Every time I be hype, taking a good ass shower, you always have to ruin it." I crouch down on the cold tile floor to massage my pinky toe for it's dearest life.

"I'm sorry Ang. I didn't mean to." Sasha looks at me for a minute as she she saw my eyes getting watery. "Are you about cry?" she ask while trying not to laugh.

Damn she always thinks something funny; that mess is not funny my toe is stinging in upsetting pain.

"No, damn!" I said trying to sound normal.

"Oh, okay well I'm sorry again, I just came in here for my toothbrush" She grabs her toothbrush but says "sorry" once again before leaving out of the door. I see her ass trying not to laugh so I don't know why she trying to hide it?

"Yeah right" I said closing the door right behind her.

*~*~*~*

"Thanks for making breakfast Sasha, that was very decent" I said cleaning my mouth from the crumbs that been created around my lips.

"No problem, Ang" she said clearing the table.

"So what are your plans today?" I ask getting up to get my phone that is behind my back pocket.

"Umm, maybe study for my exams or hang out with Derek" Sasha says while washing the dishes. Derek is her boyfriend, I can tell she loves him by every time she says his name.

"Oh, true. Josh and I are going to the library today to study for our exams" I said not looking up from my phone once.

"But I though you had to practice hard for track" Sasha said mocking me. She knows how I am with track. I strive to be the best track player their is out there and i'm not letting nobody stop me. If that takes practicing 24/7 then be it.

"Oh, trust me I am. Soon after me and Josh are done studying" I said getting up from my stool and stretching .

"Yea, whatever don't run to late though" Overprotective Sasha says.

"Yes, ma'am"

~*~*~*~

"So I think the vocabulary concept test would go by fine" I said talking to Josh.