single chapter

The sun watched as little by little the nursery burned, his heart ached to see how his known life fell apart. He remembered how in that place many children went to have fun, they left their drawings and above all they had fun with him. Sun was standing at the foot of the door not wanting to leave there.

-If you don't hurry up, you'll burn too...- told him the moon that was further away from the place, looking for an Exit.

-I know... it's just... it's hard to leave a part of your life here...- Sundrop said as he took one last look at the Daycare and then headed towards Moondrop.

-It wouldn't have been like that if you had left the Daycare from time to time...

-Oh Moon! that has nothing to do with it!

- Yes, yes, whatever you say...- the moon exclaimed, rolling his eyes

They reached the center of the pizzeria, they noticed how many Staff bots were burning, they could also hear some screams from Monty and Roxanne, as well as Chica's. The scene was quite desperate and chilling.

They walked a little more... looking for an exit... but, there was various rubble everywhere and the fire had spread further, so that the flames covered all traces of exit. They were surrounded.

They had sat down, both awaiting his death. Moon simply looked at the mess of fire, debris, and robots with a growl, while Sun surveyed the area from all sides...

Somehow, the sun noticed an opening, quite high up but with some help they could pass it and head straight for the exit. But there was a problem... Due to the difficult accessibility of the opening only 1 could pass through, Sunny winced.

The sun took a look at his companion , he looked at his face, half moon... half darkness... his eyes, red and bright...he observed his figure in general... For some time he had been in love with this being called Moondrop... and despite their differences he couldn't help but think of having him in his arms. A smile formed on his lips at the thought, this would be his last chance.

Moon noticed Sun's intense gaze and looked at him with quite a bit of contempt, because that was how he was.

-How much do you look me?...- he ask.

The sun smiled even more, making the moon a little uncomfortable.

-You're cute...- He answered, leaving his partner a little surprised.

- And that?...- asked the moon again.

The sun caressed his cheek and little by little began to approach....

Until he kiss him.

Moondrop's eyes were wide open, of all things he never expected Sunny to kiss him. It was a kiss that did not last long, when they parted, the sun took the hands of the moon and got up helping the opposite to do the same.

-I'm sorry if it's a bad time for this...- Sundrop began- But knowing that this will be the last time I'm alive, I'd rather do it than die with it...

Sunny took a deep breath before saying the following...

- Moondrop... I... I love you... I'm not sure when it started, but I can't help feeling attracted to you... I... I'm really sorry, I wish I had told you before but I'm very coward if I'm honest....

Moon was petrified, he was processing what he had just heard...

-But now that we're here and I've already said it... I want to tell you...- Sun would take one of the moon's hands, kissing it and then placing it on his cheek.

- .... That I plan to love you, even when I'm burning ....

A kind of blush crossed Moondrop's face, who was still able to speak of how shocked he was.

Sunny gave him a soft smile before grabbing him and yanking him into the opening before it was covered.

-Arg!! but what...- the moon finally exclaimed, in pain.

-Quick!! there is the exit! - Sundrop warned him.

-What?... but... I can't leave you here... not after what you told me...- Moon said

-That does not matter now!! flees!! I don't want you to die here...

''That doesn't matter'' ''I don't want you to die here'' They were two words that echoed in moondrop's head, before taking one last look at sun.... and leaving there, with a pain in his chest.

A loss of gas could be heard behind Sun, who in love and with a smile on his face, closed his eyes... 

Moondrop managed to escape just before the establishment exploded. Moon sat on his knees as he watched the building burn more and more. He couldn't stop thinking about Sun... that kiss, his words, his smile, his pretty rays and his loving character. Maybe... if Sundrop had told him sooner... maybe they could have spent more time with each other... loving each other. But this was the reality.

Moon felt the pain in his chest expand more and more.

And for the first time...

 He cried.

---

I hope you have enjoyed it, and with nothing more to say... I am leaving.

 -Eruderobo