The start

Mylah was the baddest at SUNO. Every nigga wanted to bust that pussy open. And guess what she is a virgin and every guys wants to take her V-card. She didn't really fuck with many at SUNO. The only person you would ever see her with would be August.
Mylah is walking around campus and trips over a curb and drops all of her books and papers. A handsome stranger about 27 years old bent down and helped her up. He had hazel eyes that shimmered like stars in the sky.
Mylah: I'm so clumsy.
Man: Nahh it's these curbs they pop up out of nowhere.
(They both laugh)
Mylah: Well im Mylah.
Tre: Well I'm Mr.Jones but everyone calls me Tre. Even my students.
(Mylah thought to herself how could he be a professor. I mean he is so goddamn hot.)
Mylah: Woah your too hot to be a teacher.
(Tre laughed and his dimples started to show.)
Tre: Well....
Mylah: Omg I'm so sorry that was wayyyy out of line.
Tre: (Chuckles) Your fine. I mean your okay. Not that your not fine your beautiful. Ugh this is coming out wrong. Let me start over let me just say that what you said is okay.
(They both laugh. Tre looks down at his watch.)
Tre: Well I would love to stay and flirt.. I mean chat but I got a class to teach.
Mylah: Alright well see you around.
Tre: Bye Mylah
*****later that night
Mylah POV
Ugh. Where the fuck is August. We were suppose to have a dinner date. Is this him pulling up.
August: Yo sorry babe ( He leans down to kiss me.)

Damn he know when he kisses me I cave in.
Mylah: Its okaaaay I guess.. Where were you.
August: At the studio making you a song.
Mylah: yo lyin ass was not makin me a song you goddamn lie.
August: Hahaha don't believe me then.

I wonder if he really made me a song. I have a good best friend. Ugh I want more tho. But that could never happen he got too many thots that I can't deal with.

Mylah: Come on August before they sit someone at our table. ( I grab him by his arm and run)
August: Damn Mymy I'm right here slow down.
************
The food was good. We didn't talk about much were on my way to my apartment. And I'm horny I guess I got to get the finger tonight. Damn I got to wait till he leaves.

August: Mylah ! Yo Mylah stop fucking day dreaming were here.
Mylah: Shut up I wasn't daydreaming.I...I was just umm..... thinking. ( I laughed then looked at August then bit my bottom lip.)
August: Mymy when you stop making excuses and open the door we need to talk.

I open the door and walk in August follows. We sit down on my couch I reach for the remote he hurries and grabbed it before I could and hid it behind him.

Mylah: August give it back. ( we start to wrestle and joke around)
August: ( he chuckles) Not until we have our talk.
Mylah: Ugh fine. What.
August: When we gonna stop playing and begin official?

Is he really asking me this question.

Mylah: Shit when you drop your groupies ( I laugh as he comes closer to me )

August: Mylah I'm deadass I want you and only you these girls don't mean shit to me. You already know I only want you. So let's stop this bullshit and make it work .

Mylah: August you know I want you too your my best friend and was there for me through everything even when my mom died. I love you for that.

August and I start kissing.

Mylah: Maybe we can try . ( I look into his eyes.) I love you.

MORE TO COME ...MORE CHAPTERS EVERYDAY TUNE IN!
WHAT SHOULD HAPPEN NEXT ?