Chapter 1

Heavy breathings and smacking sounds filled the empty classroom. As clothes were tugged and fingers pulling hair, Mum attacked the girl's neck. The girl moaned loudly and she was pushed down on the cold floor. Skirt pulled and laced underwear hanging on one leg, Mum grind inside her. Almost feeling his climax, the doors suddenly opened and the girl screamed out loud.

Mum didn't have to look who it was as he already fisted his hands and bit his lips in annoyance, "Miss Rosie Pitak. Do you mind me telling the mayor what his daughter is currently doing inside the campus grounds?" The guy smiled threateningly. Rosie pushed Mum off her and quickly put on all of her clothes. Fleeing like a scared animal, Mum leaned his head back to suppress his irritation.

The room was quiet and the guy who prevented his climax leaned against the door, "My class is starting," He said with his arms wrapped. Mum stood up, shirt open and wrinkled, making his abs visible. Pants unbelted and unzipped, only for his underwear to see, "As if I will attend your boring class," he said as he buttoned up his shirt.

The guy smirked when he tilted his head and eyes filled with amusement, "Don't make your sister more worried. She is already working so hard for you to finish your college," Mum paused his hands around the small buttons. His sister, Mint, had worked so hard to pay for Mum's college fees, because of their parent's absence. He knew how much she sacrificed for him and that guilty feeling didn't sit well with him.

It also didn't help knowing that his older sister had a big crush on Dew, his professor, and even were close friends. "Aren't you crossing the line, here?" Mum glared at his professor and walked towards him, "Why do you have to say something on her behalf? As far as I know, you aren't dating nor close enough to me. I would mind my own business if I were you, fucker," he passed Dew.

Being irritated enough, he didn't expect being pulled by his collar and have his face standing so close to feel his professor's breath. Fingers buttoning up his shirt until all his upper buttons were closed, "Are you saying that if I become your brother-in-law I'm qualified to nag you around?" Mum frowned his eyebrows and tried to move away, but Dew's hand suddenly grabbed the back of his head and pulled him closer.

It was far from comfortable nor appropriate to have a student and its professor standing this close, "I should watch that attitude of yours before you regret it and..." Dew tilted his head to the side, lips almost brushing yet there was an invisible wall in between, "It's professor for you, brat." He said before releasing the younger and walking away.

Mum felt all his embarrassment and humiliation creeping up. He was fuming with anger and irritation as he was mostly angry at himself for feeling used and weak by his professor. He glared and clicked his tongue, wanting his revenge.

Mum wanted to escape this class as much as he could, but remembering the threat his professor made, led his feet to his desk, "Yo. Didn't you go out?" The guy sitting next to him asked, "I wish I could," Mum slumbered in his seat, "Game, what did you do to make him look this unfriendly?" Ton, another friend of Mum, joined them and Game lifted his shoulders, "Don't know man. I'm already surprised he is even here. At this hour." Ton laughed and Mum clicked his tongue at his friends, "Expression number one. Smug and Flirty. Expression number two. Angry and Frowning." Another guy joined them too, "Good one, Wee." Ton and Wee high-five each other.

Mum just ignored his friends' cackling as he was too tired to deal with this shit. The murmuring and whispering suddenly became louder as the person walking inside, "Look at him. Even the girls and guys from other classes are attending his lectures." Game said. Mum glanced at the person standing down the auditorium. People flock around him with gifts and praising words.