Human Languages class

INFO

Age: 23

Occupation: convenience store employee

Intelligence: u smart af bruh

**This story takes place after season 2. Where the new term starts.**

Y/n's POV:

"Finally, I'm back home."

I open the  door and saw a bald, purple stranger dressed in cosplay. 

"Who are you?" I asked calmly with my entire insides trembling. 

"Call me Sullivan." He said. "Do you want to be a professor?"

Before I knew it, I was inside a bubble travelling through a black abyss. I stopped at a huge mansion. He sat me on a chair at a long dining table. I was so in shock, my whole body stopped working.

"Congratulations! You are now a Human Languages professor!" Sullivan, a red haired person, and a blue haired person all said in unison. 

"Thanks?" I said in confusion. 

A few minutes later, Sullivan introduced me to Iruma and Opera. He explained to me that this was the demon realm and how Iruma and I were the only humans here. They I was speaking a different, unknown language, which was the demon language. They explained how I understand them and the ranks and more whatnot in Babyls. 

And just like that. Just. Like. That. You now live with these 3 weird people.

-Time skip-

Author's POV:

The opening ceremony finished all went back to their classes. Sullivan went to the faculty room and gathered everyone for a short meeting. 

"Everyone! We have a new teacher here at Babyls who would be handling the Abnormal class." Sullivan announced. 

You then walk in the room.

Everyone was in awe of your beauty. 

You bowed. "Good morning everyone! My name is Y/n L/n. May I be in your care." 

'It's a good thing Sullivan hid my human scent, the demons here look hungry.' You thought to yourself. 

Everyone said their hi's and hello's and exchanged names. Some men were particularly active in the greetings. You were stiff at first but everyone was kind enough for you to let loose a bit.

"Alright everyone! Let her breathe!" Sullivan clapped to get their attention. "She will be teaching Human Languages class!" 

Everyone froze. You got startled and froze too. 

"Treat her right!" Sullivan exclaimed and rushed out the door, leaving the poor, helpless you. 

You walk to an empty desk and put your things on the table while everyone stares at you in disbelief. 

Balam-sensei rushes to you and introduces himself once again. "So what human language are you going to teach?" he asks with sparkling, curious eyes. 

"Well, there are about 6,500 languages but I'm going to teach them just one, of course." You said.

Everyone gasped. They then crowded you and started bombarding you with questions. Kalego-sensei brought out Cerberion to shush everybody. 

"SHUKUNI!" He yelled. Everyone rushed back to their seat. 

You started unpacking your things which are just a bunch of books and notebooks. Kalego-sensei noticed the words on your books were of different letterings. He walked to you and slammed his hand against your desk. You got startled. "YES SENSEI!" You yelled. 

"SHUKUNI!" 

"Yes sensei." you stated again but with a quieter tone. 

"Sit next to my desk so I could keep an eye on you. Chair-demon brought you here and we all know he brings different kinds of weirds things." he said.

'Weird things?'

"Calm down Kalego-kun. She's new here and you might scare her away." Balam-sensei interrupted. 

"Tsk."

You moved to the desk next to Kalego-sensei.

Holy-...I don't think I could survive here. And why does Kalego-sensei hate me so much? I better not talk so I wouldn't get in trouble. Why am I so weak!? Ugh.

Momonoki-sensei walks over to you and asks, "So what language are you teaching them?"

"English. Since it's the most widely spoken." I replied.

"Are you human!?" Dali-sensei asked.

"No. I'm not! I just know English." I'm gonna get eaten. I accept my death.

Kalego-sensei hands me my schedule. 2:00 - 3:00 Human languages class and 3:00 - 4:00 singing class. Wait- SINGING CLASS?

Sullivan comes in the faculty. "Oh and the human languages class and the singing class will only be applicable to the Abnormal class since they're the Royal class. And I will not be entertaining any questions." Sullivan announced and ran out the door. 

Kalego-sensei accidentally crushed his teacup in anger. 

How did he break it!? Oh yeah...they're demons.

"As expected of the Royal class." Dali-sensei sighed.

"Kalego-sensei! I'm jealous!" Robin-sensei pouted. 

"SHUKUNI!"

You grabbed your notebook and opened your English book and started taking some notes. Oswell-sensei took a peak and grinned. But before he could say anything, Kalego-sensei eyed him. Oswell-sensei slowly retreated. 

"Lucky for you, I'm free 2 - 4 so I'll be attending your class." He smirked evilly as fire surrounds him. 

"Y-yes sensei." You said as you were holding on to your last bit of sanity. 

"Y/n-sensei, I'm free too, could I attend your class?" Balam-sensei asked cutely. 

You giggled. "Yeah sure. And please drop the sensei, just call me Y/n." You said.

Balam-sensei looked very happy.

"Woahhhh. Balam-sensei's really going for it!" Robin-sensei said.

"SHUKUNI!"

--------------------------------------------------

****btw lord sullivan made it so u could understand them so in the story, all of u speak in japanese but ur teaching them english. but your originally speaking demon language IDK IF U GET IT BUT ITS IN THE ANIME