The phone call

Hey peeps.. m back with another OS, my recent favourite is abhira…I love how hard and strong abhi is, and how soft akshu is.. they totally compliment each other.. abhira Yeah that’s Akshara and abhimanyu from yeh rishta kya kehlata hai.. this is continuation of the scene from today, where abhi is waiting for Akshara phone call… With so much happening at her home will she call him??

This is my version, hope you like it, please leave a comment if you like it

============================

Abhi stared at the three phones infront of him. Just in case his wasnt reachable, Akshu would call on his landline or Neil’s phone. Neil didn’t even ask him why his phone was needed. His brother loved him so much, he smiled. He was blessed to have such a family, though most of the time he just rebelled.

His heartbeat grew louder, and he took his phone in his hand. He knew it would ring any moment now, he could feel akshu ready to dial his number and then suddenly his heartbeat slowed.

“Is akshu not going to call?” he said in a whisper keeping his phone back on the table and walking towards the window. Doubt played in his mind, would his Akshu ditch him again. After so long she had confessed to loving him, would she back off again. He gripped the grill of the window hard, unable to contain the hurt which was slowly piercing his heart. But his heart beat louder again and in an instant he turned towards the table and his phone rang at the same time.

He smiled, and picked the phone but all he heard was silence and heartbeats, not his but hers.

“Abhi..” she breathed into the phone and he closed his eyes feeling her right next to him instead of the kms that seperated them.

“Abhi.. are you there” she asked again, as she didn’t hear him, but she didn’t have to, as she felt him too. But she wanted to hear his deep voice calling out her name.

“Akshu..” there was a pause ” I thought.. I thought.. ” he was not able to continue

“That I won’t call you” she finsihed the sentence for him. “I won’t blame you even you think that, after all I have given you the reason to think so”. He could hear the sadness in her voice

“Bade papa was here, and I didnt want to anger him further”

” I understand your family is angry, but together we will make them agree. Now nothing can stop us from becoming one Akshu, not even you. The moment you confessed your love for me you became mine, and I won’t allow you to go away from me… Ever”

Akshu sniffed and wiped her tears that were falling ” I promise I won’t go away… Ever” and they both smile at that.

“I made laddoos today for you along with maa” his voice softened, the tone he used only for akshu and his mother.

She raised her eyebrows at that and then laughed at his next sentence

” We put methi Dana also in that for you” he laughed at that too

And then they both well silent, letting their heartbeats do all the talking

“Abhi..”

“Akshu..”

And again silence, and the wind blew slowly caressing them both.

“I love you abhi” she said shyly but sternly. He could hear that in her voice and he smiled and blushingly added

” I love you too Akshu”

========================