INTRODUCTION

Look don't read this". 

I order you not to.You are as fit for reading this as we are for fighting Him.

This will destroy you;completely like it did us. Yeah, I went on an adventure ...

(Don't pinch,Megh,ok,you went too)..

So yeah,Megh and I went on an adventure...

 Not the ones with golden laurels and feasts .Know the ones with blood ,ghosts and betrayal /battles?Yup ,we went on those.(More of a death race to be honest!)

("MALLAR !cut that part;the bracketed one;cut it...Don't scare them even before they know who they are")"Ok,Ok,Don't fret Megh")

So ,ignore that part.Which part?

 Good, you have forgotten. Very good.Wish we could forget too ..But we can't, 'cause we carry the mark.If you are on of us ,you will have to forget many things too...

Buckle up.If you make the same mistakes as we did,fall into the same traps and meet the same bizarre set of of people(Can we call them people ;actually?

Then,this is your guidebook of " How not to ruin a quest"

(Give the keyboard !MALLAR)

 Megh's POV

Hi! This is Megh. Amazing Megh.  Awesome Megh .Put all those A words and you will know me!                                                           (Ok,Ok,not awful,puh-lease). 

Well ,The other one?He was my irresponsible twin..Totally unlike me.Who am I ?Where to start??Compared to my brother ,I am so great.So beautiful. So clever.So intelligent.("Megh !Please stop.This not a essay about how awesome you are,please tell something useful")Huh!As if knowing about me is not useful.

.Brehh.

Ok. So just as Mallar told you,we were pushed into a quest because of our mistakes.So if you have the same signs as us,if you meet strange people wherever you go...then this is for you.Otherwise,Well,we could do with some empathy...Lets start from the beginning and continue till the end(If such an end exists)We will be there to welcome you on the last page if you manage to strive through.

Happy Reading