Chapter 1

"AVADA KEDAVARA"

"EXPELLIRAMUS "

The red light cut through the green, snatching his wand into the void and the green light bounced back, hitting him in the chest; killing him for the time being. Chaos reigned. No voices could be distinguished anymore, for it all sounded like a volcano eruption. Everyone hurried towards the bespectacled boy, wanting to hug their saviour. But the green eyes yearned for two familiar faces in the madding crowd; he knew they would not ask him questions or praise him; they would just leave him to his own devices and let him have rest. He put on his cloak, and started walking , trying to navigate a way upstairs from the fanfare. Amidst all this, a tall, blonde man stepped out of the celebrations and walked in the direction of the Forest, carrying out his master's final plan: ready to avenge him.

. . .

Harry James Potter woke up with a start. His scar was bursting open. He didn't know why but he had been having the same nightmare for over a week now. The same battle replayed before his eyes and the same tall figure headed towards the forest. At first, he had dismissed it as a result us of over-working. But then the scar began to pain, and today it was unbearable. It had not pained so much since......since....since the night Voldermort had returned in that graveyard and had touched his forehead. He looked at Ginny, serenely sleeping beside him. He thought of his 3 children, peacefully sleeping in the next room."No, you can't let your head go like this, Harry Potter. You are no longer that carefree teenager; you will be forty in a few years time. You have to be more responsible" Harry scolded himself. Still in his pyjamas, he went into the kitchen and conjured himself a bottle of Butterbeer with a lazy flick of his wand and sipped it slowly. As the warm liquid filled his mouth, he slowly came back to his senses

No Voldermort was dead, all the hoxcruxes were destroyed and his soul was ripped beyond help .Dumbeldore himself had told him so and that was the truth, he firmly reminded him of their talk in the limbo. " What if he does come back, you can never know" a small voice spoke from the back of his head. His scar was burning red."It's all about the workload, I know it is" said Harry a little too loudly.

"Workload or not ,you must visit a Healer, this pain gives me bad vibes" replied a sweet female voice from the opposite side of the room .

Crap! he hadn't noticed Ginny creeping into the room. He had wanted to keep her out of this but now the cat was out of the bag."Did James teach you that word, vibes I mean?"said Harry ,trying to keep the conversation normal. "Yep" replied Ginny helping herself to the remaining drink.

"It's a muggle word, you know ,James is just obsessed with these things....just like Dad. But don't turn the conversation the other way round. How is your pain?"

-"Oh ,it's nothing really. Just a bother, that's all. Nothing to fret for"

-"Do you think it's him coming back?"asked Ginny, cautiously cutting a loaf of bread as it was already Dawn and the children would be up any minute, demanding breakfast.

"No, Not at all. How can he ,I mean? We all saw how he died in the Battle of Hogwarts" said Harry, biting his nails.

--"Well it was the Diary that drew me to the Chamber of Secrets" replied Ginny.

"But that was another thing altogether: it was a hocrux"

"How can be you so sure there is'nt one more"said Ginny.

That was a point, thought Harry. Who could guarantee that there were'nt any more hocruxes left? Voldermort was sure to have laid a back up plan .He needed to consult someone, someone who knew about Voldermort. He stood up and And put on his coat, reaching the dimly lit fireplace. The flames simmered lightly. Was it right? He thought of Albus who would start Hogwarts the next day. Could he afford such a risk? Was it worth anything? Just then a sharp pain sprang up his forehead and he knew what to do" He threw the green powder over the fire just as Ginny asked him "Where are you off to" "Malfoy Manor" ,he said to the fire and Ginny at the same moment in an extremely gruffly tone because the green smoke had punctured his nostrils,before dissapearing into the green wisps.

The Harry Potter Hand of the old Weasley Clock pointed at Mortal Peril.

A/N- Hope you enjoyed it.This is my first fanfiction  ,so please do upvote. But 

don,t give any negative comments...though,any positive criticism is Always welcome.

See you in the next part

Till then,

Goodbye