Premonition

"This is our final battle. After this, it's all over and peace will be restored, Robin." Chrom said. Robin nodded and pulled out a Thoron tome. "You fools... You think you can defeat me?!" Validar shouted. Robin spoke,"By our bonds, we will defeat you!" Robin dashed towards Validar and Chrom did the same. Robin opened his tome and casted Thoron. Validar was hit, but got back up and unleashed Grima's Truth at Robin. As Validar was focused on Robin, Chrom took out his legendary Falchion and sliced Validar. The dark leader of the Grimleal casted another Grima's Truth, but this time, aimed for Chrom. Robin used his Steel Sword against Validar and the sorcerer was defeated. "We did it. It's all over. You can rest easy now, Robin..." Chrom said with a grin. Suddenly, Validar used all his remaining energy and casted a dark spell, aimed for Chrom and yelled,"Damn you both!" But thinking quickly, Robin sacrificed himself and jumped in front of Chrom. Robin was hit with the spell and fainted. He woke up to see Validar gone and Chrom saying,"Well that's the end of him." Robin's head started to hurt and his vision went red. Chrom noticed something was wrong and asked in frustration,"Hey?! What's wrong?!" Robin stood up, close up to Chrom and stabbed him with a lightning bolt in the stomach. Chrom fell to the floor and said with his dying words,"This isn't your fault. Promise me that you're going to make it out of here safely..." Robin looked at Chrom's "corpse" and "Robin?" laughed mischievously.