• 𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈 •

song playing: trust me - the devil's carnival
---------------------------------------------------

[𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐩𝐡𝐞𝐠𝐨𝐫]

" Maybe today won't be bad

Maybe I won't become sad

Everyday is a reminder of what I had

And a step until I go mad "

You're a tough little tadpole to love

The girl leaned on the balcony's balustrade, enjoying the view of her kingdom. times like this in peace were amazing. yes, both of them were known for being chaotic, but she enjoyed this calmness. it gave her time to think, time to relax. well, her parents didn't let her relax that much, but they were nice enough to give her a wing in the castle.

Naughty lilies and lures

Feeling a pair of hands wrap around her feminine form, she tensed but eventually became calm again under the man's touch. she felt his hot breath near her ear, something he liked to do alot as it would make her shiver. "What are you doing here?"

Oh, I was knocked to the floor

Bill put his head on the crook of her neck, looking down at the calm kingdom too. "I can ask the same thing"

Never tasted as sweet

Before she could answer, the man twirled her around, putting his lips on hers in a passionate kiss, their lips moving in an amazing rhyme. as if they were made for each other. he smirked in the kiss and tilted his head, deepening it. heat rushed to the girl's cheeks, melting to the kiss, her arms wrapped around his neck, playing with the back of his golden hair.

A poison as you have

He pulled away, out of breath. "That was fun, let's do it more"
this comment made the girl chuckle "You say it as if we don't do it enough"
Rolling his eyes, his gaze fell back on the amazing view gravity fall's forest gave them. "I got something for you"

You're an urge that can never be cured

She tilted her head in curiosity, seeing he finally stated why he was here. the man looked at her lovingly, admiring her features. from her lovely (h/l) (h/t) (h/c) to her shining (e/c) gems that held a galaxy in them. his eyes captured the sight of her kiss swollen lips, making him smirk. she was hers. and no one could take her away from him, not even death. even if that cold embrace finally reached her, it had to take both of them.

You're a bad little love

His hand went behind her head, a new, cold golden metal now hanging from her neck. it was indeed from gold, and a triangle in the middle. personally, he liked the shape so much. it lured him in. it gave him a sense of familiarity. and throughout history, these shapes were everywhere. from bermuda triangle to the giant pyramids of egypt. they held an amazing meaning too power, knowledge, danger. especially the yellow color. a color of happiness, yet the color of the tapes in crime scenes. the color of those danger signs. have you noticed how they are triangles too?

And I'm yours

This necklace also showed that she was hers. don't take him the wrong way, as much as she was his, he was hers to. they were one soul in two bodies. their blood, sweat and tears belonged to each other. and don't worry, they both shared this sense.