• 𝐗𝐈𝐗 •

Song Playing: The Red Means I Love You - Madds Buckley (Slowed)

----------------------------------------------------

tw: this chapter contains strippin, non consensual touching, and blood

[𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐳𝐞𝐛𝐮𝐛]

" Red blood, is striking down

Red blood, is on my crown

Red blood, just like my gown

Red blood, I want to drown "

"Bill stop, mother and father won't approve" the girl hissed, holding a drowsy blonde man away from her, it was the second night of the balls, and her lover already managed to make lots of trouble. he leaned in wanting to kiss her but got pushed away with a huff

Unusual

"Why do you still care about what they think?" He grunted, leaning back on the table to keep himself in place. she stammered a bit on her words, not finding the good enough ones to answer this question. after one or two moment of silence she spoke up "Well because I don't want anyone else to take the throne I worked so hard to get"

They say strange fascination, infatuation

Letting out a chuckle, he took a sip from his full bodied red wine. the third glass. (y/n) let out a frustrated sigh and glared at the man in front of her, why was there even those kind of drinks here? probably he sneaked some in. "Stop cipher, you will get drunk and both of us in trouble"

A lunatic

"That's exactly what I want" he stated with a grin. a cheshire grin which could look pretty psychotic but she loved it. giving up on stopping him, she shook her head in disappointment and got a glass too. the re color matching her lips.

Call me what suits your taste, I just wanna taste

"Want to know why I like these?" he asked her, gloved hand motioning to the table decorated with glasses full of red liquid. the girl already had some guesses, but Bill talking about these things was way better than some other topics so she nodded, not in the mood of talking.

And I've always heard it's what's inside that counts

"Make a mental list of the things that are red" he said, making the girl go in thought. red was her mother's favorite color for some reason. that's why her closet was full of blood red gowns, apple red tiaras, or even wine colored sleeping gowns and robes. heck, even her make up always had a tint of red in it as the queen wanted it that way. now things that were red....a poisonous apple, a lovely rose, a seductive lipstick, a pair of high heels, her own gown, but most of all..

Cause my insides are red

"Color of blood" she stated, taking a sip. her words mae the man's cheshire grin widen if that was even possible. "Exactly my dear, the color of blood."

(y/n) looked up at him, a smile on her lips. "I can relate to that"

And yours are too