proposal💘

Part 1

24 January, It was a cold January day but the most beautiful and special day of Megumi&Yuuji. It's been 5 years that they have been dating.

They met at Megumi's step father, Goho Satoru's house. If you wondering who's his real father. Toji Fushiguro, he left his child to Gojo and dissappered. Still he doesn't know where he is.

Anyway...Yuuji met Gojo accidently in internet cafe in his 20 year old. From that day, they went each other's houses to play games.

Yuuji went his house more than him. Gojo thought he likes his house or he has a lot of games than him. But Yuuji's interest was Megumi.

At first it was hard to have a conversation with, but nothing hold Yuuji to convience Megumi to talk with him. In the end Yuuji managed have a small talk. From a small talk to little conversation, from that long conversation, from that to date, and in the end from dates to relationship.

-

"You should open up, you know." Nobara said while she eating.

"I know, it's not easy though, you should also know that. I feel flustrade nervous whenever I our shoulders touch. I feel all my face gets hot."

"Ahahaha, who would thought Fushiguro is blushed by Itadori. THAT'S HILIRIOUS."

"Stop it, Kugi. You should give me advice instead of laughing."

"Hmm, let me think," she's really pain in the ass.

"oh yes, call him right now, tell him to come to your favourite place then confess." I raised a brow as thinking if I heard her rìght.

"The hell? That's all?" He gave her odd stare.

"Then, do you have any better idea?" he stayed silent.

"That's what I thought, now get your goddamn phone and call him."

"Yes, ma'am."

He took out my phone pocket as opening the contacts to dial Itadori.

"Put on it speaker."

"Shhh." she stick her toung out as a response.

"Hello?" damn, sleepy voice. Kugisaki noticed and started wiggle eyebrows.

"Seriously? He's sleepin' at this time." she said in a whisper. He frowned his eyesbrows as opening his eyes wide to warn her. He checked the time it's 12pm. He tsked as started talking.

"Oi Itadori. It's me Fushiguro."

"Ohh, hi Fushiguro, sorry i'm a little bit sleepy. What made you call me?

"I can feel that you're sleepy. Anyway, can we meet up. It's been a while we hung out and also dogs are missing you."

"Only dogs?" She grinned. He just glared her.

"Okayy?... right now?"

Kugisaki nodded as yes.

"Um, it doesn't matter actually." She smacked him.

"How about 4?"

"Sounds okay."

"Okay, see you there."